We Need To Be A Team

Elena's POV:

I woke up half naked and cold. As I looked across I saw a empty space and my hand spiralled across the bed. I smiled and got up putting on some pjs before I went into Jeremy's room. "Hey Jer, how you feeling?" I said sitting besides him. "Good I guess, well I just got shot so not good. But I'm going to stay home from school so people think the recovery is more realistic. I'm going to invite Bonnie round though." He said grabbing his phone. I nodded and made my way to the door. "Elena could you do something for me?" He asked me with a smile. "Course anything". "Could you tell the man in the bathroom to hurry up" he said with a smirk. I blushed realising Damon hadn't left. I made my way back to my room and saw Damon was already there fully dressed and ready, I felt so lazy still standing there in my pjs and bed head. "Oh you put clothes on, shame you looked better before" Damon said and I hit him. "I may not be a vampire but I have ears y'know" Jeremy shouted from his room. I fell into pits of laughter as I lent back and turned to my phone. "What is it?" He said looking at me more seriously. "Damon, wheres Bonnie?" Damon said with a concerned face. "I haven't seen her since last night," Damon said patting his hair into place. "Damon we have a problem"

"So are you sure the text is from Joseph" Caroline asked pacing the floor. "I'm guessing as he's the only one who calls me princess" I answered sitting on Alaric's table. "This is Bonnie, she's good at defending herself" Alaric said chipping in. "Good at defending herself from young vampires, not 900 year olds who can shape shift into body's" Damon said with his hands on the desk. "Then we are at point blank again" I said sitting on the chair. "We can track where the text is coming from. He's probably hid it but it will get us a rough area. Then we just find out by the locals who around has seen him and well la we have Bonnie" Caroline said with a smile. "Yes but what do we do once we've found her. He's not going to be guarding her alone, he's going to have a whole load of backup." Damon said twisting on Alaric's computer chair. "We need the team. The team. Me, you guys and the others. Yes we are down a witch but how are they going to fight 5 vampires and a indestructible vampire hunter" I said jumping up from the seat. "5?" Caroline asked. "Me, you, Damon, Stefan and..." I started but Caroline knew the ending, "Tyler. Elena I can't see him now" Caroline said suddenly going into her spoilt brat mode. "This is your best friend Caroline. You can face an ex to save her" Alaric said standing up "well that's final. We are going to find Joseph. But who's going to persuade Stefan" everybody looked at me.

The next thing I knew I was being dropped off at the front door of the Salvatore's. I rung the doorbell and felt scared to enter for the first time since the argument. "Stefan, we need your help" I began to tell him all about Bonnie and Joseph and he nodded along. "Why should I help?" He asked, angry raised through my body as I saw the ripper Stefan again. "Your unbelievable" I made my way to the door and touched the handle just as I heard my name. "Elena! I didn't say no" I turned around and saw a smirk appear on his face. We made out way back to the school in silence. We hadn't sorted on great terms. As we approached I saw that Tyler was already there with a little help from a unexpected visitor, Klaus. "So your saying that they are in New Orleans?" I asked Klaus and he nodded. "Okay let's go and find our witch"