You Came!

***TRIGGER WARNING*** Towards the end up this chapter there's a scene between Lucy and James that might disturb some people. It involves a date rape drug and attempted rape. Please scroll past if this is a topic that you are sensitive to.****

Natsu pov

I laid in my bed in the hotel and couldn't get that girl out of my mind. I didn't even get her name! I didn't even think to ask! Idiot! After we get back to the guild and deal with gramps scolding me, which I know he will, I'm heading right back up here. I have to see her again. I have to get her name.. She smelled amazing. Strawberries and vanilla.. Why was that scent so familiar? While we were dancing something crossed my mind like a forgotten memory. I couldn't tell if she noticed. I had a girl in my arms and I felt nothing but pure burning love for her, I remember seeing deep brown eyes with tears, and wanting to make them stop tearing up. I had her looking at me and then feeling her lips on mine.. her arms were wrapped around my neck.. but it's all I can remember. Not who she was to me, not her name, or any other features about her. I was going to lose my damn mind. Was it just a long forgotten dream resurfacing? Maybe I can talk to Wendy and see if she can help. If that was an actual memory, maybe since one broke through maybe she can get more to resurface?

Lucy pov

I said goodbye to Calla and Sia before walking out of the club but had to fight off James again on my walk home. He was ranting and raving about how I let that "jerk" put his hands all over me and touch me when I don't even know him and that's what HE was supposed to get to do. I scoffed at him and said, "It's my body James. Whomever I allow or not allow to touch me is my business and you absolutely do NOT GET to touch me whatsoever. I've turned down every single one of your advances yet you just keep coming back. When will you just leave me alone?!" I storm off leaving him stunned in the middle of the walkway. The disgusting nerve of that guy! I want nothing to do with him at all! I'd be perfectly content if that was the last I ever saw of him!

James pov

That was too close. Thank god the bartender called the last call when he did. Had he not, and they kissed, it would undo the spell I worked so hard on.. I can't let it get that close again. I might just have to kick this up a notch.. I smirk at my thought and head home.

*time skip two days later*

Lucy pov

I'm working on two different articles at work due by the end of the work day and I'm struggling. My thoughts have been so centered around that guy from the other night, I've had a hard time focusing on anything. I can't believe I didn't even bother to get his name! What was wrong with me?? There. One done. Ugh.. and a whooole other one to go and I only have, an hour and a half before it absolutely has to be done. "Hey Lucy?" "What is it Sia, I'm kinda busy." She leans her arm underneath her chin at the top of my cubicle "Well well somebody's a little snippy today." She smirks, I sigh, "I'm sorry, it's just Mikes been on me about getting these articles done by today and ever since the other night I've had a hard time focusing on them." She maintains her smirk and wiggles her eye brows at me, I giggle "What?" "You're thinking about that really hot guy from the club. You were gettin reeeeaaaal friendly with him and he wasn't too shy with you either." I feel my face get super hot at thinking about him. "Hehehe giiirl swoon, I don't blame you. The boy's got the whooole package. You better hop on that before someone else does." "Oh jeeze, Sia, I just met the guy, I barley know him AND I don't know his name. I never got it." I sadly chuckled. She frowns and then quickly goes into a mischievous smile, "Weeellll, maybe you'll see him and get his name tonight?" I snapped my head up at her, "Really?! You think so?? How??" She laughs, "Giiirl you waaaaant hiiiiim" I tsk at her and slap her arm but she just laughs, "We're going back to I-Kandy tonight, maybe he'll be there? He did tell you he'd come back riiiight? That he DID want to see you again, riiiiight?" I nod my head at her, "Okay then! Come with us again tonight!" "Alright alright, calm down" I smile and giggle "I'll come with you guys tonight. Now go away so I can get this done so I can haha"