"Son!" She smiled and hugged her son. As she did she saw the young black female behind him. She smiled at her and Jasmine smiled back.

Taehyung pulled away from the hug. "Hi mum."
"Tae who's that, is she your girlfriend." A hopeful smile grew on the woman's face.

"No." It instantly dropped and she frowned.

"When are you gonna find yourself a girlfriend...or boyfriend."

"MA!" Jasmine giggled at his mother's comment. 

"What, I don't discriminate." She let us inside.

Taehyung finally introduced me. "Mum this is Jasmine my close FRIEND."

"Hi Miss. Kim."

"Please call me Angela, and welcome."

Jasmine smiled, you would never know that this woman was the one that put the spell on her. She was so nice.

"Mum, you know that guy...years ago." His mother's expression became harsher .

"What about him." She said in a unpleasant tone.

"Well this is his daughter, the one you cursed."

The middle aged woman looked at me and her face softened. "R-really."

He told her Jasmine's life problems and how it is really breaking her. Angela understood and apologised, she said it was just out of anger and frustration.

She took them both to a room where another girl was doing her makeup.

Jas whispered to Taehyung. "Why is everyone in your family so good looking."

He chuckled and looked at her. " I really don't know, genes maybe."
She rolled her eyes.

"Little bro." the other young female yelled out.

"Hey Gigi." She hugged him and hugged me.

Jasmine knows Gigi already she was is her psychotherapist.

"You look so good Jasmine."

" Thank you Gigi."

"How's you're crush coming along."

"Oh he has a girlfriend." She looked at me with sad eyes.

"Don't worry once the curse is gone he will come running after you." She reassured Jasmine.

[Jasmine's pov]

"Jasmine do you know the other part to the curse." Angela asked.

"No."

"Jasmine, the other part of the curse is that you cannot die." She told me.

My eyes widened

"To break it, you have to find your soulmate and get them to confess their love for you then a kiss."

I nodded "But how will I find my soulmate, there are billions of people out there."

"No it's fine, I know already. It's Jeon Jungkook." She said with a smile.

My face lit up and so did Gigi's. Tae frowned.

"Jungkook, really...wow." he then smiled.

Angela concocted things together and blended them together.

She then poured the pink glittery substance in a glass and handed it to me.

"This will take care of the love problem, his feelings will restore themselves."

I nodded and drank the pink stuff, it tasted like strawberries, candy floss and rainbows but also love. I really don't know how that is possible but that's what I tasted.

The glass was now empty and I felt happy.

I thanked her.

____________

Me and Tae got back to the house, most of the guys were asleep.

Mandy, Jungkook and Jessica were still up.

"Hey guys" I said to the awoken souls.

Mandy waved, Jessica just looked at me.
Then Jungkook turned around, his face lit up. He jumped over the couch and hugged me.

"Erm excuse you Jungkook, you have a girlfriend right here." Jessica was pissed she didn't want HER boyfriend hugging me. But it was just a hug, it's not like he kissed me.

He pulled away and rolled his eyes. He dragged himself over to her and slumped in on the sofa.

I walked upstairs to get changed into more comfy clothes.

I wore some booty shorts underneath.

I made my way back downstairs Everyone must have go to their rooms because they were tired. Jungkook was the only one left on the sofa.

[Jungkook's pov]

I heard quite footsteps coming down the stairs. My attention was drawn to them.

I saw a toned pair of brown chocolate thighs. I shifted a bit knowing who it was.

Those thigh high socks and that oversized woolly jumper that cling onto her soft ass. Something clicked inside of me.

My feelings from before were all coming back to me.