To his house

Your pov

Finally, it was time to close up the shop. As I was cleaning off the tables, I remember something... Brandon never came to the shop for his usual coffee. I wonder where he is. I can't lose after just getting him. I wanted to tell him about the dream. I look over at Elmer and he is just staring at the cash register. "Don't look at me. I don't know where he is." Elmer says randomly. I blink in surprise. "I-I..." I start but Elmer stops me before I say anything else. "Last time I saw him was last. I'm pretty sure he is at his house though. He never leaves that place." Elmer says with a scowl on his face near the end of his sentence. I stare blankly at my coworkers face. He doesn't look from his staring and just slides a paper across the counter with writing on it. After he removes his hand for the paper, he turns around and walks into the back of the shop quietly. 

I run to the corner and quickly grab the paper. I look on the paper and see an address on it. I grab my bag and turn to walk out the door. Once I have a foot out the door I hear Elmer walk to counter and he says "I separated you once..." I didn't the rest of what he said as I ran out the door. 

I pull out my phone and typed the address into the map app. Once I figured out where I was going, I just started running. I don't why and I can't stop but I'm running. After a good minute of running, I stop running to catch my breath. I look around me and notice how nice the apartments around me look. These are pretty expensive looking places. I look around at the children and the adults that live here. You could smell the money coming off them. Maybe Elmer gave the wrong address. 

Boy I was wrong. I watch as Brandon walks out of an apartment, grab the mail, and walk right back into the apartment. I take a deep breath and walk up to the door. I raise my hand to knock on the door and then stop as questions start going through my brain. Why am I even here? What am I going to say? Why am I...?  

And suddenly the door opens and all I see is Brandon's confused and surprise face. 

(An: Hey guys! Layla here! Sorry this took a while but I got it done! During the middle of writing this wattpad decided to delete everything I was writing so sorry this was short. Anyways here ya go! I love you all!)