At the coffee shop

(y/n) pov

I have been working at Tankthrust's coffee. I have never met this Tankthrust lady but people say she is an okay person. Her pictures that hang on the wall everywhere in the backroom says otherwise. I was cleaning the counter when I heard the bell on the door ring telling us that a costumer is here. Me and one other person Elmer is at the shop this morning. I say the words we are suppose to say to every costumer. "Hello! Welcome to Tankthrust's Coffee! My name is (Y/n)! How may I help you?" I put down the rag in my hands and go to the cash register. When I look up it is the same guy that comes here everyday. He has dark hair and dark chocolate eyes. He is about 5'10 (IDK???).

He looks into my (e/c) eyes and says "I would like medium french vanille cappuccino, please and thank you." Then he gives me a cute smile that made my heart jump. That's weird. Without skiping a beat I type in his order. "That will be $2.37" He holds out $5. As I grab the money his brownish orange hand touch my (skin/c) hand. Goosebumps exploded all over my arm. His hands are so warm compared to my cold hands. I can feel his dark eyes looking at me which cause me to stumble and almost drop the change. "I'm sorry. Your change is $2.63. What name do you want on your cup?" I ask the man standing in front of me. "Brandon" was all that he said which made me a little sad. I wanted to hear more of his silky soft voice. He turns away and bumps into a chair and yells "F*CK!" I start to laugh. He turns and looks at me. "I'm sorry" I say inbetween laughs. He smiles and turns and walks out the door. From what I can see, he pulls out a cigarette.

Elmer finally walks out of the backroom. "What's so funny?" Elmer asks in a monotone voice. He always sounds so bored. "Nothing." I say and start to make the coffee. I glance back at Brandon and he was almost done so I continued to make the coffee. Elmer notices Brandon and looks back at me. "Is that Brandon? He always does the same thing everyday." Elmer continues to look at Brandon and then another costumer walks through the door and he took care of her. I finished the making the coffee as soon as Brandon started to walk in. I grab a napkin to hold the drink with and held it out as soon as he made it to the counter. "I hope you know that you are very cute when you laugh." He winks, smiles, laughs, and leaves while I am blushing a dark red. I look over at Elmer and I noticed that he looked scared. I deciede to ask about it later.

~Few Hours later~

"Closing time!" I say as I flip the sign to say close instead of open. I look over at Elmer and he still looks scared which is not a natural look for Elmer since he always looks bored. "Everything okay?" I ask. He looks at me and says 4 words that scares me.

"Tankthrust is coming tomorrow."

(AN- Hey guys! Here is my Brandon Rogers x reader. I'm not really sure how to explain Brandon's skin color cause it's a weird mixture of white, orange, and a light brown. My friend said he is a brownish orange so IDK. Also don't believe google. It says that he is 5'7 but in videos he is an inch or so taller then a lot of the people in the video. The avenge man is about 5'9 so if Brandon was 5'7 all of the men would be 5'6 which is unlikely and unnatural. I'm just saying. Anyways. I hope you enjoyed! Have a nice day)

Brandon Rogers x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें