Chapter 13

OOC Bakugo incoming. But hasn't he always been OOC in this book?

Izuki POV:

I made my way to the roof. I liked it better outside than inside. It's called Cleithrophobia. the fear of being in an enclosed space. For me I get afraid of being inside for long periods of time. I don't think its Cleithrophobia. I opened the door and was met with a beautiful sun. I smiled and walked over to the benches. There aren't many people out here. Maybe like 4 people.. They stretched and talked. 'Friend group..' I said to myself.

I sat down on the smooth white bench. This school is so clean. I smile and look down at my bento. The orange explosions have always had a special place in my heart. I don't know why. I opened it up and was met with a semi-fresh smell of spicy curry. The curry was something that also confused me. I hate spicy things but I love momma's spicy curry. I didn't think much of it as I heard the doors open near me. It was Katsuki. He looks really stressed.. he should be with his friends right? I shrug it off and look down at my food. I feel like I need to be next to him. I sigh and stand up, cautiously making my way over to the bench he was sat at. He was right next to the wall out of view from others. He was mumbling some things. "Stupid Ha-.. chu, pinky.. Such fucking idiots.." He pouted. I arrived next to him and took my seat. "He-..De-Midoriya? What are you doing?" He asked me the his body becoming less tense. I stayed quiet for a bit. "You looked tense.. So I thought I'd sit next to you.." I said quietly. I saw him smile lightly. We sat in silence for a bit until I heard his stomach growl. I looked at him and noticed the bento I saw earlier wasn't there.

Katsuki POV:
"Here." I look at Deku, who was handing me her bento. "What? I can't fucking take this!" I yelled quietly. "Nope. Take it. I'll be fine, now eat." She shoved the box into my hands. "I only ask one thing." I nod at her. "Can I play with your hair?!" She says excitedly. I blush slightly. I remember when she used to play with my hair during lunch every day. I nod and move to sit on the ground. She barely grew she was so short. I sat in front if her as I opened the bento box. A semi-fresh smell of auntie's spicy curry. But.. Deku packed this. When did she take a liking to spicy curry? I shrug it if and start eating. "So fucking good.." I sigh. As I said that I felt hands touch my head. "So soft!!" Though my back was turned, I could feel her smile. "I thought your hair would feel really spiky! But it's so soft!!" I smile. Her hands continued to play with the spikes that was my hair. "Is it naturally like this?" I nod. "You're a really good cook.." I smile once again. "O-Oh I didn't make that. My mom did." I knew that. "But, I can bring you a bento tomorrow if you'd like. I was just to lazy to cook this morning." She laughs silently. "You know.. I'd really like it if you did.. ya know pack a bento for me.." I blushed leaning my head back. She smiled down at me. I didn't think she'd ever make my lunch well, not yet at least. "Are you allergic to anything?" I shake my head no and look at her. Her eyes so pretty. Her sparkling forest green orbs. I will make her remember me. No matter how long it takes.

—————
AN: So I just wanted to say that I really appreciate your comments. Constructive criticism is always welcome. I love reading what you have to say so please, feel free to spam comments.