Chapter 3 (part2 -^-)

The next week Inko told Izuki they were going to dinner. This excited the young girl who hadn't eaten out in a year. "Mommy where are we going?" She asked as they got in the car. "We are going to Beavers' Sushi, do you remember going there?" She asked as she strapped the girl into her seat. "Yea!" She smiled. This hurt Inko's heart knowing she won't be smiling for a while, after they get home that is.

They walked into the restaurant it had a very cozy lodge style. The pictures of beavers and their dams scattered about the wall. "Mommy look.. that one has a deer in it." She spoke softly. Lately she had taken a liking to deers. They were very pretty. "Yes, it is a doe and a buck." Inko smiled back. "If you come this way I will seat you." The waiter spoke. Inko nodded and walked with the waiter. Izuki followed short behind. "So I am Toshinori Yagi, I will be your waiter today." He smiled. "What would the pretty ladies like to drink?" "A coffee and a lemonade please Yagi." He smiled and walked off. "Mommy.. you look sad what's wrong?" Izuku was studying her mom's face the entire time. Inko sighed and took her hands. "Honey.. you know how late my work makes me come home right?" Izuki nodded. "Well.. mommy's job is making us move.." Shock filled Izuki's face. "B-But what about Kacchan?" She asked tears in her eyes. "Well you aren't going.. mommy is going to move up to Tokyo and you will stay here with Katsuki, Mitsuki and Masaru." She smiles hoping to make it better. It only made it worse. "No! You can't leave mommy!" She was crying now. "I'm sorry baby.. come here." She stood up and picked up Her daughter. "I'm sorry but it is better you can stay with all your friends and Kacchan and I'll visit all the time. I promise." Izuki clung to her mother. "Okay here are you- oh.." Toshinori was back. "Could we get a medium sundae with a fish gummy please Yagi?" He nodded and set down their drinks.

Izuki had calmed down but wasn't eating. "Come on.. it's not healthy to not eat, please eat Izu.." Izuki shook her head. She wasn't picky and in-fact they got all her favorite things. Lemonade, Chicken Tempura bento, Sundae with fish gummies. "I just want to go home.." Inko nodded. "Will that be all for you today ladies?" Toshinori asked. "Yes I'll take the check please." "Oh no, I took care of it, I don't know what happened but everyone needs a smile on their face.. especially you young one." He smiled. "Oh! No! I-I can't have that! Please, how much was it?" Inko got out her wallet. "No mam. It was taken care of but your generosity is greatly appreciated." He put her hand down. She smiled. "Hey didn't I say you needed to smile young one? Come on!" He looked at Izuki. She was still quite depressed looking. "You seem like an All Might fan, are you?" He asked Izuki, who just nodded. "How about you meet him?" Her eyes shot up. "What do you mean by that sir?" She asked. "Well I may or may not know him and I'm sure he would love to meet a fan." He smiled. This time it was contagious. "That would be nice!" Izuki said. "Okay here.. text me tomorrow.." "Inko. Inko Midoriya." Inko smiled. Yagi wrote down his number and handed it to Inko. "Text me tomorrow I'll make sure he is free." He smiled again and walked off. Izuki knew that this wouldn't stop her mom from leaving but it did make things better. They left the restaurant and headed home.