It's different because she acts so mature and I like that about her. I also like that she not throwing herself at any dick she can. And I know she can cause she fine as hell.

I felt bad cause I know she feeling lil ole me and I got one of my hoes in here. She even caught us kissing. Speaking of hoes it's time for her to go home.

"What time you leaving Asia?"

"Why am I bothering you?" She tried to act seductive but it ain't work on me.

"A little bit yea."

"It's that bitch downstairs isn't it?" Bitch? Not my Seana!

"Watch yo fucking mouth when you talk about her." I'll honestly go to war for Seana, and it'll be San and Sea against the world.

"What does she have that I don't Sanity?!" I'm really not trynna hear this, it's too fucking early for this duck ass bitch.

"Every fucking thing! You will never be Seana Washington!" Oh shit I said my thoughts without thinking.

She cried and ran out the room.

"I better not catch yo ass in my neighbourhood again!"

"You good San?"

"Yea. How much of that did you hear Sea?"

"Nothing if that's how you want it to be." She was willing to forget this situation to avoid any awkwardness. Perfect. This is why I fucks with her because she just chill.

"Good I gotta get you to school."

We made it to her school in 20 minutes. During the ride there was a comfortable silence with Miss Mulatto's song Crush playing in the background. It was a big coincidence that this particular song was playing at this time. We were both crushing on each other—heavy. But we couldn't complicate our situation by expressing our feelings.

"You better be here on time after school San I'm not playing."

"Mane shutcho lil ass up."

"I'm serious Sanity." She couldn't be serious with that big ass smile on her face.

This girl is gorgeous, ain't nobody separating us. I mean nobody.

"Stop staring at me San!"

She turned around to walk into the school building, while I was staring at her from behind.

"Stop staring at my ass Sanity!"

Damn she a spider or sumthing. It was a nice view though. Sea wasn't Instagram model thick but she had enough to enjoy. Enough day dreaming about her, let me go to work.

I own some barbershops and stripclubs around the way. I decided to hit up the barbershop to see if thangs is runnin smoothly.

After I checked on my shop I met up with some of my day ones. They names is Dereon, Jayson, Carson, and Snoopy.

Dereon was the youngest and also the slowest. It's rare to catch something smart come out his mouth. He was 21 years old and still lived with his mama. Dee was someone who ain't ever gon grow up.

Jayson was the next up being 24 years old. He was the chilling one of the group. He was married to his middle school sweetheart, named Eliana. He was one of the most mature of the group as well.

Carson was 27 years old and he had a 4 year old daughter, named Catalina. She looked just like her mother, Lina. Lina died giving birth to Catalina, which caused Carson to go through depression for years. He promised that he wouldn't marry anyone else and he would wait to be reunited with her in heaven. I've known Carson since we was 10, so I guess you can say we brothers forever.

Last but not least there is Snoopy who is 35 years old. He is the wisest of the group and we look at him as an Uncle. Snoop doesn't have any children but he has 2 girlfriends. I think that shit is weird but to each his own. I met Snoop when I was 12 and he kind of raised me since then.

Out of everyone I am closest to Snoop and Carson. We have known each other the longest and we basically family. Everyone else is close but not as close.

We met up at the mall to do some shopping. I was thinking about buying Sea some new fits, but I gotta ask her size.

Sea🌊: What size do u wear in clothes and shoes Ma?

SannyPoo👽: Size Medium in shirts, Large in bottoms, and size 8 1/2 in shoes.

Sea🌊: Damn big ass feet😭

SannyPoo👽: Stfu Boy🙄
Big head ass baby🤦🏾‍♀️

Sea🌊: Ohrd but you love this big ass head👀
Read: 12:34 pm

Sea🌊: You gonna leave a nigga on Read tho?
Read: 12:35 pm

Sea🌊: Don't make me blow yo shit up Seana Washington!

SannyPoo👽: Blow Bitch Boy! 💣

Oh fuck no, she gone hear my mouth when I pick her up.

I got her mad shit from Forever21, Gucci, Vans, Urban Planet, and Primark. I also went to get her like 5 pairs of sneakers. I racked up for Babygirl—just because.

"Damn who gotcho uglass shopping" Snoop joked, and everyone else joined in on the laughter. Everyone but Sanity.

"Haha Hehe, jokes on yall ugly muhfuckas cause this shit for me." Did they buy it?

"Nigga when yo overgrown manly ass start shopping at Urban Planet?" Dereon's dumbass always gotta ruin shit!

After I dropped the bags off in the car, we walked to the food court. We settled on our food places and went our separate ways. I decided on Chick- fil- A because why not?

After we got our food we walked to the tables. As I was eating I looked up and saw Seana akikiking in some nigga face.

I immediately saw red as I got up and stormed over to their table. What happened after that I don't remember because I blacked out.

Hey you guys💕 I hope you all enjoyed this chapter even though it didn't have much action...Next chapter expect some teaaa☕️
Love you all don't forget to comment and vote on ya girl's story💕
Chapter not edited so excuse any mistakes 👀