Mino smiled. He knows, Yoongi has always been grateful to him. He respects him and Yoongi would never do anything against Mino's liking. " I know, you idiot." Mino said. " If you respect me that much then I hope I don't have to get worried about Hoseok. Hoseok reminds me of you. You know that you are i-will-get-what-i-want type. Hoseok had terrible past. Give him all of your love, Yoongi. Show him that you made right decision of choosing him. "

Yoongi would never interfere Mino when he is talking. It was Mino, who would give Yoongi advice. It was Mino who helped in making plans at war. It was Mino whose wise words and love are well hidden in his nagging.

"You know when is the most happiest moment for an Alpha ?" Mino asked as he is finally done. Yoongi shaked his head.

" It's when your mate smiles at you because you let them know how proud you are to have them." 

(Cant find the exact dress so, here's the inspired one

(Cant find the exact dress so, here's the inspired one.)

"Your highness, everything is settled. It's time for your presence at marriage." Mark said as he knocked at door.

"He is ready." Yoon opened the door." Seokjin we need to go now, Alpha and Namjoon must be waiting." With this both of them left the room.

"Mark, come inside." Hoseok called. " How do I look?" Hoseok asked. He was nervous.
Hoseok??? He is the definition of beauty. No matter what he wears, no matter what he does. That loose hair that fell effortlessly from his shoulders. An olive's crown perfect on the head. The red lips and natural blush on his cheeks.The white silk dress with golden borders. A long veil with golden flowers heavily embroidered. The long yet big sleeves that fell effortlessly on his hand as he would carry a bouquet of white aster. The perfect fitting of dress that showed Hoseok's perfect shape of his body. Hoseok indeed is flawless.

"There is no any word existed to describe you right now

"There is no any word existed to describe you right now. But let's set this up by "magnificent." Mark said.

"I am nervous." Hoseok said.

"Don't be. We all are there with you. You are having the most important moment of your life." Mark said.

"I know...I know.... but.... I....I..... Hoseok cannot stop shaking. Hoseok would end up doing something stupid." Hoseok said.