1

Elizabella Pov

Don't you get the feeling that you feel that you don't belong?

That feeling like everything you do there is wrong.

Like you being alive is a mistake.

I get that feeling everyday of my life.

Sense my dad passed away one year ago, nothing been the same.

Mom getting remarried having a step brother. Everything went on too fast.

Sense then my the life the atmosphere is not the same as it use to be.

I remember when my dad told me he was coming home from the trip he went.

But never got back from the trip. he was killed before he would take the taxi to the airport.

After 2 months I wouldn't eat or even get out the room if do I would never say to my mom where I'll go.

So my mom took me to a doctor and told me I was suffering from depression, which it was stupid.

Am not depressed, am not just ok with the fact that my dad is gone.

Cause I know its not an accident like they say it was , and literally killing me alive , not knowing who would they do this to my dad.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Elizabella When are you gonna be how you just to be? honey you need to move o-"

" No mom I would not move on, I'm not like you already remarried after the death of your husband, and more importantly The past is the past this the new me, when dad died so Did I"

" You have to move on sweetheart is the the circle of life, its how its works" mom says then closes my bedroom door.

I basically have the same discussion everyday sense my dad died. I would never get back how I used to be dad died I died.

My dad was my everything, I would do everything with him, now mom would be always working.

I sit down at my bed and read the book I start where I stoped. My dad would allways read me this book to bed when I was little.

Wonderland, my dad bought it as a gift when I turned 4 sense then it allways been my favorite, and it will always be.

"Bella get down for dinner" my mom yelled. I get up from my bed and and put the book at the bed.

I walk down the stairs to see my stepbrother , Zac.

Zac is not bad, just sometimes a asshole. You know like in the movie when the boy is a bitch then is nice just to end it with being a bitch then do something really bad apologize then becomes the bitch again, yea like that is Zac.

" Oh looks who woke up sleeping not beauty" he says sitting down in the dinner table.

"Zac" mom warns him.

"No it's ok, mom I know I'm not beautiful" " I may be ugly but  I'm uglier than you soo I beat at something now eat the food bitch you look like an Idiot get own by girl who's younger than you. " The smirk in my face couldn't be biger than ever.

"Elizabella If you won't behave then go back to your Room ,I'm done with your attitude  from now on you can eat your dinner in your room!" mom snarled at me.

"Gladly I'm not even part this family" I get up of the sit, and trow the plate of food in the table.

" Bella don't say that, you are part this family" Mark my stepdad says.

" No I'm not, you will never be my dad and zac will never be my brother, my family disappeared when my dad died" I yell with anger m.

I run from the dining room to my room, ignoring the screams from my mother to apologize to Zac and Mark.

Nobody understands Me.

The only one who did was my dad and he's gone.

I get to my room, I lock the door, so my mom couldn't get in. I'm not in the mood for her stupid rants, at the end I will end up not listening.

I lay down in my bed and look up at the ceiling and see glowing stars I glued up when I was 6.
It amazes me how long ago that was and they still glow like it was brand new.

I move to the side and see alice in wonderland book in the floor, it had fallen when I trew my self in the bed.

I pick it up, and open it, in the page I was reading before.

It was when she's was crying because she couldn't fit in the door hole. It was funny, her character is an innocent yet curious girl. It amazes me how she wasn't scared, she just went with flow of things.

When I was little I wanted to be like alice, adventurous, I would always would go the backyard and try to paint the roses iven thought they were already red. But little me didn't care. I wish I was like that now. Didn't care about the world. But I'm afraid that won't happen.

As I keep reading, my eyes gets sleepy, as soon
I have fallen in a deep sleep, with the alice in wonderland book..