Chapter 17 - I Love You, Kitty

Start from the beginning

Nothing worked.

Desperately, Kit wrapped his fingers around Devlin's throat and squeezed as hard as he could. Then he leaned forward and kissed his mouth when it lifted from delivering another countless pair of punctures that slowly filled with dark red blood. 

Kit felt his stomach turn when he slid his tongue into Devlin's open, slick mouth and brushed the tips of his sharp, curved fangs. But he finally got a reaction.

The vampire's arms loosened around the blonde's torso and she slid from his lap onto the floor, limbs still flailing weakly, a gurgle escaping her throat. Kit saw her hands rise to her neck and he turned sharply. 

He needed to get a pressure bandage on and call an ambulance -

Arms snaked up around his middle and clutched tight. Before he knew it Devlin had pulled him back and rolled them, pressing Kit into the blood-soaked couch face first. 

He could see a dark red pool spread out from underneath the girl - who was spasming, gurgling, now. 

Then he felt twin daggers stabbing into his own neck just below the choker necklace, and he screamed. 

Devlin flipped him over roughly and grabbed the black silk in his hands, ripping it in two. Kit's werewolf healing was already stemming the blood-flow from the bite, but he pressed his palm against it anyway, gasping and looking up into Devlin's eyes.

"Devil," he growled. 

The mobsters eyes raked down his body, clad in the torn flimsy silk, velvet choker, and smeared with blood. 

"A nickname for me, Kitty?" he breathed, pupils blown wide and dark. "Not the most original I've heard." 

With that his hands snaked underneath Kit's knees and yanked them up and to the sides, placing them around his waist. Looking into his eyes, Devlin slowly tore apart his panty hose. 

His own traitorous cock began to fill when he felt Devlin's hips roll against him, the fabric of his trousers moving over his skin through the nylon stockings. 

Devlin pushed Kit's legs up and forward and slid his tight underwear up to his knees in a smooth, practiced motion. Then he yanked them off over the remnants of the ripped stockings and pulled down his fly, leaning forward until Kit's knees were nearly pressed up under his chin. 

He rubbed Kit's bottom lip with his rough thumb. The wolf bit down on it hard, staring into his eyes defiantly.

"That look undoes me," Devlin whispered, kissing him fiercely.

Kit tasted blood - his own and hers. He struggled against the powerful body on top of him, writhing, pushing with his hands against Devlin's chest, trying to bite his tongue. 

It was no use, he knew that - but it was too terrible not to fight, to do anything at all rather than let the horror of it overwhelm him.

Devlin's hand was slick with something - blood, Kit realized - as he pushed two fingers inside him, swallowing his groan into their kiss. 

His long fingers found his prostate quickly and Kit jerked in his grip, legs twitching and tightening involuntarily around Devlin's torso. 

The vampire smiled and licked Kit's lips, replacing his fingers with his cock and pushing in slowly.

"That's right, Kitty," he purred. "My good little pet. You wouldn't disobey me, would you?" 

Kit swore at him, breathless, adjusting to the pain and stretch. 

"Fuck you," he gasped. "Fuck y-"

Devlin plunged his fangs into his neck again. 

Kit moaned, the sound rising into a wail as Devlin drove into his ass, hands under his knees, pushing his legs up and apart.