Horse Riding!

I woke up by my alarm clock blastimg 5SOS through the speakers. Funny story. My alarm 'music' is actually 5SOS

I jumped out of bed with tons of energy runing through my veins. Today i was gonna go horse riding with skylynn! Im so exited! She is like a little sister to me and i love spending time with her.

I walk into my bathroom and take a quick shower. Minutes later i was out with a towel wraped around my body. I go to my closet and search through my clothes. I grab a pair of jeans and put them on. Then i grab a basic white shirt and then i put my black combat boots. I let my hair flowing down my back.

I grab a bagpack and put a white sun dress on it along with my with vans.

I grab all my stuff and walk downstairs. Chris was spending the last week of summer with hayes at NYC with Nash's dad since he has a buissness trip.

I grab my black BMW keys and run outside. I put my backpack in the trunk and get inside the car. I start the engine and drive to Nash's. Once i got there i got out of the car and both Nash and Sky were waiting for me in the porche. I smiled as they walked towards me. Sky ran into my arms and i spun her around as Nash put all their stuff down in the trunk. Then i settled Sky on her seat and kissed Nash hi. We got in the car and drove to their farm.

☆☆☆☆

After stoping in IHop to take breakfast, we arrived at their farm.

We hoped out of the car and Sky started runing in the grass.

"She is so cute Nash!" I say huging his waist.

"Yeah. She is. One day our kids will be runing here just like Sky" he said kissing my forehead. I smiled like an idiot. He wants to make a future with me

We grabed all the stuff from the trunk and left it inside the house. Then we walked to the horses and set everything up. Once we were done we all go in our horses. Obviously Sky chose me!!

☆☆☆☆

After hours riding our horses up hill we arrived back to the farm. I couldnt believe how Sky could still be so energetic. Ususally kids their age fall asleep, but no Sky didn't.

"Avy! Avy! I wanna take pictures with you!!" Sky scramed pulling me inside the house. Well damn. She is on intelligent little girl.

I walked into the bathroom and changed my clothes. I put on the withe sun dress ans my white vans. I also changed Sky's clothes to a little white dress. I put on her little flats too.

We both walk out together and see Nash dressed in white too.

"You girls look gorgeus!!" He said kissing Skys forehead and kissing me softly. We walk outside and lay on the grass. We found some old boxes and wrote stuff on it.

Sky puts the little one on her head and i put on the big one. We were supposed to be thinking. I heard a random click. I took of the box and saw Nash smiling at his phone. Just then i recieve an instagram notification. He posted a pic of Sky and me with the boxes on our heads.

I smiled at it and screenshot it. I croped it just so the pic got like it was taken with my phone.

I took a pic of Sky and Nash and one of me and him.

We spent the rest of the afternoon playing and having a small picnic.

After a while Sky gave up amd fell asleep. We walked inside the house and layed her down on her bed. Nash and i just went downstairs and watched some random youtube videos and also played some video games.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey everyone!

Soo i though. Why not do the horse riding chapter next? So here it is everyone!!!

Stay Awesome!

~Isabella~