CH 4.1 - Complex Feelings (PA)

Yuto arrived with just a little bit of time before the lesson for that day ended. He noticed Nagisa wearing his teaching glasses and tried his best not to get flustered. Even seeing his face with the metal framed spectacles made Yuto blush so easily.

Once the children left for their afternoon break, Yuto entered the room, holding their lunch. Nagisa smiled as he grabbed Yuto's wrist and locked the door. "You've been staring at me, haven't you?"He whispered and pulled off Yuto's bag, slinking it to the floor. He took the bundled cloth out of Yuto's hands as well.

Crimson covering his cheeks, he looked away from Nagisa who only laughed and grabbed Yuto's hands, pinning him against his desk. "So, you like my face don't you? How does it make you feel?". Yuto tried to struggle against Nagisa, who took hold of his chin and gazed at him in the eye. "You've forgotten that I used to swim professionally. You're not going anywhere,".

Loosening the grip on his wrists, Nagisa was in the mood to tease him. "Am I making you shy, baby?"He snickered and Yuto wanted to scold him for calling him that. But instead, he accidentally confessed in the spur of the moment.

"I-I don't understand anything about falling in love!"He blurted out, sounding a little angry. Nagisa was surprised but then he smiled at the boy. "What don't you understand? I'll explain everything to you,"He asked and cupped Yuto's cheek gently.

Waterworks have been turned on. "I've never been in love with anyone before. I don't know what it's like to love someone. But, every time I'm around you, my heart just beats out of my chest and I can't understand why!"He cried and Nagisa felt tears stream down his hand again.

He had more to say to cajole the crying boy but Yuto pushed him roughly. "Why does it happen around you, old dog?! I don't understand why!"He sobbed and cried in his hands. Nagisa smirked to himself, his true feelings shining through. 'There's no use in holding back. It's like this little bastard can read my mind; He's testing me.'

Everything happened so quickly. Yuto felt Nagisa's heavy body slamming into his small figure. Nagisa held the back of his head. Yuto moaned softly and clenched Nagisa's shoulders, nails digging into his shirt. They were connected, interlocked in a passionate kiss. Feeling the heat from such an intimate moment, Nagisa slipped his tongue into Yuto's mouth and deepened the kiss, both of them drowning in sweet ardor.

It was adorable to Nagisa because Yuto didn't know how to kiss or even kiss back. He just let himself get dominated and raptured in the feeling. Never even fighting or showing any signs of contempt. And it seemed that he was quite shy about it too.

Pulling away, Nagisa had a smirk on his face as he stared at Yuto, who was a panting mess. "I stole your first kiss. I'm your first love hm?" Nagisa teased him, brushing a knuckle down Yuto's face. This? He was fucking enamoured. He was in the mood for more and Yuto's flushed face made him even greedier.

"You talk too much, old dog..". Yuto just couldn't look Nagisa in the eye anymore. Especially while he was whispering things that were absolutely true to him. Wanting to tease him even more, Nagisa leaned in and licked Yuto's neck seductively. "The way you moan, you really know how to turn a man on,"He purred as Yuto moaned from the lick and felt the weight on his body disappear, the smirk still on the older man's face. "Don't worry Yuto, I'll help you understand what you're feeling better once we get home,".

Doom flooding Yuto's innocent head was inevitable. He ate lunch with Nagisa, acting like the kiss had never happened. Nagisa just chatted with him, asking about his housework and assignments while being affectionate like he usually was. All Yuto could think about was how he kissed him earlier and oh, he had no idea how to look him in the face anymore.

Downing his food quickly, he wanted to leave as soon as he was done but Nagisa grabbed his wrist. Tapping his lips playfully, he shifted his weight onto the desk. "You forgot something. You're not leaving until you remember what you're supposed to do. I've already given you a hint,"He chuckled and loosened his tie as he gazed at Yuto.