Chapter 1- Torture

Start from the beginning

It was my damn scars again..

I gritted my teeth in pain and pulled back on my pajama shirt roughly to make the stinging worse. I deserved the scars but I couldn't let my mom see them. She would only send me to a therapist again after the last time when she saw me with a gun to my head one day.

I walked over to my closet and pulled out a first aid kid that was chipped and untidy. I laid out all the stuff and grabbed some bandages. I rolled the cloth securely around my scared arms.

Once I felt the bandages were tight enough for me to feel them throughout the day, I placed the first aid back to the back onto my closet to be hidden away along with my other stuff.

I sighed loduly to myself again then finally slipped on my UA uniform more carefully this time. Good thing it was winter so I had an excuse to wear long sleeves.

I zipped up the final zipper then headed out my bedroom door and down the stairs. I didn't bother walking into the kitchen knowing I wasn't at all hungry and the old hag wouldn't even bother feeding me anymore.

I walked across the sidewalk, took a couple turns, before reaching the dreaded highschool. There, I tried to blend in with the crowd and become invisible but that's hard to do when you're a murderer without a jail sentence.

Everyone around me glared at my scowled, puffed up face. They looked at me up and down before they looked back a second time just to make sure that I hadn't vanished in the first few seconds they looked away. They all acted like I was lion or a disease just waiting to pounce and infect them all with a sucide wish.

I never wanted him dead I thought while gritting my teeth in anger.

The dream I had last night came rushing back to me in full speed making me walk faster down the hallway.

I felt small, vulnerable, and weak and I hated it.

I barged into class 1-A and sat down next to my favorite spot near the window.
In the corner, I tried becoming invisible but that failed miserably as two idiots approached my desk,

"Kac- Katsuki!" Squealed a cheerful helium balloon. "Everything ok..?"
She spook so carefully like everything she said wrong would make me explode. I would have exploded her and much more if she dared to say the nickname that belonged to one person and one person only again.

I gritted my teeth. "I'm fine," I responded to shut her up.

"Bakugou be more polite when talking to a lady!" Criticized four eyes, who stood next to her and did weird robot hand motion as he spook which annoyed the hell out of me.

"It's fine, Iida.. really! He's just in a mood" Round face tried calming him down.

Iida tched then began a conversation about.. trumpets.... Pro heroes.. glasses.. I really wasn't listening anymore as my gaze drifted out the window.

As I sat there, I saw this large and bueatiful blossom tree that grew straight out of the ground right outside my window. It grew there like it was destined to stand on that field for eternity. I took out a piece of notebook paper and began to sketch it, focusing on every branch, every petal that blossomed...

"What are you drawing there, Bakugou. Kero" ribbited a she-frog standing behide me in a strange frog-like pose.

"None of your damn business" I responded, focusing hard.

Tsyu ignored my rude response and began talking to the other 2 idiots.

It wasn't like I hated them. I actually really liked how nice they were to forcefully accept time to join there squad and for them to hang out at my desk everyday without my permission. They seemed like good people and really great friends to have but I don't know why they would hang out with a murderer like me. I never asked why they did though. I guess they were all just very welcoming more than me who sulks in a corner all day.