"I don't want you to feel like I'm forcing you, but can you eat something. Please."

I nodded and she took me downstairs to the kitchen.

She made me a chicken and cheese sandwich with a packet of crisps

She made me a chicken and cheese sandwich with a packet of crisps. I took some pills while I waited for the food.

A hand was placed in the middle of my back. I turned my head to see a smiling Jungkook.

That bunny smiled of his always made my heart skip a beat

That bunny smiled of his always made my heart skip a beat. "You okay Jas?"

I nodded my head almost mindlessly "I'm okay thanks."

Mandy turned around and handed me my sandwich.
"thanks"

"eat it, you should feel better with those tablets."

I nodded and took a bite out of my sandwich. I didn't feel like I was forcing myself. I actually felt like eating it.

I smiled.

———————
I finished eating, there was nothing left on my plate. And the packet of crisps where empty.

"MANDY! I'm hungry!" She came running in the dining room with chicken and chips.

She placed it in front of me.

I stuffed my face.
————
I finished that too

"I want Korean food!!" I whined.

She ran in again with bulgogi and rice, also kimbap.

Jungkook came to sit in front of me. He went to take some food but I grabbed his hand.

He looked at me shocked. "If you touch this, you're not going to have a tongue." I snarled

He nodded repeatedly and backed away. I continued eating in front of him.

————

I finished everything and put my plate in the sink.
"Mandy, how long will it be before I start putting on weight?" I wanted to know so I could spoil myself with clothes and underwear that will look good when I'm somewhat curvy.

"Only a few weeks."

I nodded with a smile.

——————

I went upstairs to my room and got changed for bed in some pink silk pjs. I laid down and went to sleep.

[Jungkook's pov]

I was in my room reading a book, when I look out of my door across to Jasmine's room.

Her door was slightly open, she was sleeping peacefully.

I chuckled noticing she sleeps with a teddy bear. It must be a comfort for her.

I thought about what Taehyung told me. I needed to do the best to make it up to her.

I jumped up off my bed and walked over to my desk. I got out a nice pen and a piece of paper.

I sat down and wrote everything down on that piece of white paper. It was very important to me, I was still nervous around Jasmine so this was the best way to communicate on how I feel.