Prologue: Cleaved Worlds

After Mewni and Earth cleaved together, Star and Marco couldn't believe that they were seeing each other again, thinking that they would never see each other. But there they were, looking and smiling at each other.

Marco: Hey.

Star: Hi.

After they greeted each other, they couldn't hold back anymore and they embraced each other and started crying.

Star: I thought I would never see you again -sobbing-

Marco: Me either. -sobbing-. I don't want to lose you again.

Star breaks the embraced and looks at Marco.

Star: Hey, you are not gonna lose me anymore -wiping a tear rooling his cheek. We're together now and that is more important.

Marco: Yeah, you're right. -sniffing and smiling-

Star: So, how is that you have scars?

Marco: Well, after we destroyed magic, I woke up on a bed hospital on Britta's Tacos. Then Janna showed me that there was a portal un the air. So, Janna made a favor, she slept herself for 60 seconds.

Star: She did that?

Marco: Well, she's Janna. Anyway, so I got up when everyone was distracted and I started running to the portal. First while I was running, I met Jackie and Chloe sitting in a bench, and she told me that there was a gas leak, but I told her tha was a portal, so I borrowed her skate and helmet and I continued going to the portal, but meanwhile I was running, the portal was making little so I run as fast I could to get to the portal but unfortunately I tripped on a rock so I fall to the floor before the portal exploded. So, that was how I was hurt.

Star: Well, at least you are alright.

Marco: But how did you appear here?

Star: Well before the explosion happened, after we destroyed magic I woke up sleeping on a alligator. I was unconcious for a while, but my mom woke me up. Everyone was happy that the power of the soldiers were gone. Anyway, while I was talking to Pony Head in Eclipsa's castle, Tom showed up and told me that he wanted me to see something. When I saw the portal I left Tom there and started running to get to the portal. I thought I was late to reach it, but suddenly I appeared here.

Marco: So I guess we thought the same thing.

Star: I guess so. But there is something I wanna do first to close our reunion.

Marco: And that would be.

Star: -cups his cheek and kiss him on the lips-

Marco: -holds her by her waist and kisses her back-

Star: (This kiss is different than that we shared on the barn. In this kiss he is pouring all his love for me. Right now I am in a pure bliss. His lips are so soft and warm.)

Marco: (Wow this kiss feels different. I sense that she is pouring out all her love for me in it. It's more passionate. Her lips are so soft and sweet.)

After minutes of pure bliss, they broke the kiss and rested their foreheads on each other.

Marco: Wow that was--

Star: -panting- amazing!

Marco: I love you so much Star.

Star: I love you too, Marco. Because with or without magic..

Marco: We belong together.

They shared another kiss.

In that moment they were only them in a pure bliss.

Continue...