Chapter 1: Our New World

After their emotional reunion, Star and Marco noticed that their dimensions were cleaved. There were dragon cycles flying in the coloured sky, spiders terrorizing the humans, monsters walking around, everything of Mewni was on Earth. They were surprised about happened. In that moment, they were holding hands.

Star: Marco, do you have any idea how Earth and Mewni cleaved together?

Marco: No. But I think it was us.

Star: What do you mean?

Marco: Well, do you remember  what happened in the Realm of Magic, before magic disappeared?

Star: Yeah. We were sitting there and we didn't want to leave each other, and we hugged. 

Marco: Sure. But while we were hugging, I felt like our cheeks were shining, and it looked like that we deeped down and we created a portal that transportated us, to me back to Earth and you back to Mewni. I think that could be the reason to all of this. 

Star: So... We did this. 

Marco: - Grasping his head- Yeah.

They stayed in silent a little, but it wasn't awkward, it was comforting. They were thinking what other explanation to that. Suddenly they heard screaming from behind them. It was Moon, River, Eclipsa and Globgor with Meteora.

Star: -turns around- Mom?

Moon: -panting- Hey sweetie. -Embraces Star- I'm glad that you're okay.

Star: Yeah, I'm fine. 

Moon: I was worried. After you told me that you were going to see your friends, I didn't see you after. 

Star: Well, in the Monster Castle's nursery I met Pony Head. Minutes after, Tom came there because he was looking for me. When he opened the door, he showed me that there was something in the sky, and it was a portal, so I start following where the portal would take me. So while I was running, suddenly the portal closed which caused a big explosion. After the explosion, I stop running and -looks at Marco-.I found Marco on the floor a little hurt. After that Marco and I we reunited.

Marco: Hi, Moon.

Moon: Hey, Marco. So can you tell me what happened after my daughter jump through the magic well?

Marco: Well, I was there too. I didn't want to leave and the Earth well was closing. After that, Star appeared and she asked me why I was there. So I told her that it looked like that we had thought the same thing. That we didn't want to leave even if we died as long as we were together.  Then Star started crying and she hugged me. We didn't notice what it was happening around us, because we were focused on each other. But while we were hugging I felt my cheeks shining and Star's too. And before magic disappeared, I think that somehow we deeped down and we created a portal that took us back to our dimensions. When I saw the portal, I start running, because I wanted to see Star one last time, I didn't care if I stayed in Mewni. So when I saw that the portal was closing I wanted to go through it, but I tripped with the skate and I didn't arrive in time, then after I fall off the skate the portal exploded. I was so sad that I layed on the floor crying because I thought I never see Star again. But I after I cried, I saw dragon-cycles flying in the sky and then I wake up from the floor and I saw Star in front of me. So that's all.

Everyone was shocked with Marco's explanation. Especially Star who wasn't surprised that Marco did that.

Moon: Woow. I can't believe it. 

Marco: Yeah, I still can't believe that our worlds cleaved. But all I care is that Star is with me again. I thought I was gonna lose her. But I think that it was me and Star who cleaved Earth and Mewni, but I don't know how.