6

The next following days sucked as much as the past ones. I was hating my life more, not because of the fact that I was kept as a pet in a house full of violent rapers, but because of the fact that I was kind of starting to enjoy it. Of course I was scared of them, especially of Luke, but I was also thriving, dreaming of him inside me. It felt like i was burning because during these days, he hasn't done it anymore. I actually haven't seen him at all. It was like he was keeping a distance, telling the other guys to bring me food and drinks. I could hear the screams of the other girls, growing some kind of envy for them. I needed him.

After my shower, I started knocking in my door hoping for someone to come talk to me. Michael opened the door for me.
"What's wrong?" he said calmly.
" Hi.. i'm out of shampoo.. could you maybe help me..?" i asked, playing with my fingers.
He lookes at me, confused.
" I'll be right back"

He leaves and i sit on my bed, waiting.

After several minutes, the door opens and it's him. He had his usual black jeans with a white shirt and i could smell his cologne from where he was. My heart started beating faster, like i was excited.

"What you need? Shampoo?" he looks at me with that disgusted face.. like i killed his mom or something. So i nod. "We forgot how to talk or what?"
I began getting furious because of the way he was talking to me, but there was nothing i could do. He was not starting to fall for me like i was for him. So i kept it quiet, looking down at my legs.

He was staring at me and started walking to me, i didn't look at him. He grabed my chin and forced me to look at him.
" Are you sick or something?
"Uhm.. no.. I just needed shampoo.."

And you..

I couldn't say anything out loud, I was too scared to even move. But i did it. I grabbed his shirt softly, putting my head on his belly. I expected to be pushed away and told to stop, but instead he started patting my head.

" Kitten wants attention huh? What time is it, clingy time?" he started laughing and i left a giggle out. He grabbed me like i was a pillow and I put my legs around him, then sat on the bed with me.

"What else do you need?" he continued.
But i just looked into his dark blue eyes, from one to the other, feeling like I didn't want anything else. For a moment i wasn't scared anymore. Until he messed it.
"Fuck do you need? Stop staring at me, you're not gonna soften me up with that look. You look like you're in love with me or something"

I felt like i wanted to burst into tears, but i couldn't in front of him. I wanted to get off him, so i tried to move, but he kept me there.

" Woah, what's up with that look? What the fuck is wrong with you?" he almost screamed at me.
" Nothing.. please let me get off.. "
" Nah, you're only doing what i say, or else.."
" Or else what?" He got angry, but i pushed him away and got off, on my feet in front of him. "Are you gonna do what? Punish me? Well i didn't expect anything else from you, what else could i expect? That all you do to me."

" Since when are you allowed to talk back?"
I could see the anger building up in his eyes,  i was going to get punished. He got up and started walking to me. I walked back until the wall stopped me. I put my hand on his chest.
" Please don't hurt me" i said almost crying.
" Well you deserve it. How many times i told  you not to talk back to your master?"

" My master? Oh my god.. stop this. You're god damn sick"
He started laughing and grabbed my neck with his big hand. I was scared, but his hand was not sufforcating me, he was holding the sides of my neck with his fingers, not my breathing area so it was kind of satisfying.
He grabbed my hair with his other hand and that hurt so i said an auch.

" Call me sick one more time, you dumb hoe. Do it." and with that, he pushed me to the bed. "Call me fucking sick and i swear i will fuck you up"
He yelled and my heart was beating so fast i could hear it in my ears. I started crying.
"Don't fucking cry again. I'm done with your crying."

He was as heartless and as cold as a rock and i realised there was nothing i could do to change that. This man only wanted to use as his sexual toy and nothing else. So I calmed myself down and wiped my tears.

"Please just don't hurt me.. " i said hugging him. " Please, Luke"
He didn't push me away or anything, instead i could feel his muscles softening, so he was calm. Being 5.2 wasn't a good match, so i was just holding onto him in silence.
" How come you are not that scared and still talking back at me after all i did"
I didn't answer because i didn't know myself.
" Go to sleep now, don't comment"
I let go of him, but i couldn't let him go. So i grabbed his hand and pushed him back at me then kissed him.
His lips were so soft and i wish he would've kissed me back. He pushed me away.
" Fucking hell" he said looking at me, then walks out and slams the door on his way out, leaving me there feeling dumb for doing it.