4

I look down, playing with my fingers. Luke goes to them and sits on the leather armchair, and i just stay there, frozen.
"C'mere, babe"
I stare at Luke who's talking to me, i don't move. I don't want him to touch me, i just want to leave, so i look at the door, sucking it up. Then i move my eyes to him. He was watching me with those devil blue eyes, which turned darker, then repeats. "Come here"
With a big hesitation, i head to him. He grabs my waist and roughly puts me on his lap. " You think you can escape, don't you?"
My tears are just there, in the corners of my eyes, but i try not to cry again. I then feel his hand caressing my head. " So, I present you my new baby, guys"
They all look me up and down.
"Good catch, just think about the fact that you wouldn't be here if you wouldn't have talked back", says the one with the brown hair.
" Calum, i told you i wanted her anyway", says Luke while i was trembling in his arms. He picks me up and gets me back to the room, places me on the bed, releasing me. I move away from him, while he leans down to me. I can smell his cologne. It has a beautiful sent of man.
" You're mine now, believe it or not, you're mine", he gently says to me. A tear drops on my cheek and all he does is take it with his finger and place it on his tongue. I'm terrified.
" You're so naive and sensitive, can't wait to play with that.. but i tell you this: don't be a bad little kitty, don't talk back, don't try me"
I stare into his eyes, and i have a big lump in my throat. He then takes my jaw, moving my face closer to him, grabbing my waist with the other hand, moving my whole body closer. I hardly breathe, i don't want him to even touch me, i don't want him to be this close, so i move my face out of his big hand and look at him angrily. In the next moment i feel the worst slap on my cheek, it feels worse than my father's.
" What did i just say? You think it's a joke? You'll do whatever the fuck i want and for this, you'll pay", he gets up after screaming at me and pushes me so i fall on my back. He's right on top of me, starting to kiss my neck softly. I grab the sheet of the bed, trying hard not to hit him, but it kinda feels good, considering the fact that i've never had this.
He moves his cold hand around my leg and suddenly grabs it, splitting my legs apart.
" What a nice view, princess. Wanna be my princess?", he whispers in my ear, " Then treat me like a king"
My chest goes up and down as he opens my bath robe, moving his fingers on my chest, while watching it.
" You're on fire, baby"
I look into his eyes, scared. " I'm not even close" i say back.
He just laughs . " Oh, now you talk back too.. let's check"
He moves his hand down to my sensitive zone, caressing my clit. I try to get away, put my legs together, but there's nothing i can do. The feeling is too good, sending shivers around my body, so i let it be. He smirks, showing his pearly white teeth, biting his lip. Then i fuck up, i moan. He immediately look at me. " Well you're wrong, you're so wet", he gently slaps my pussy. " Mmm, you like it so much. You like daddy's touch, don't you, kitten? "
I shake my head and he laughs. He makes me want it, but i don't.
" You're such a pretty liar"
He inserts his middle finger inside me roughly and i scream.
" Oh my god, stop it please" i beg, while he moves his long finger inside me. " Please" I grab his arm and he moves it faster and faster. I moan like im crying, he doesn't care.
After he stops, he licks his finger with a proud face.
" Can't wait to fuck this cute little pussy of yours. Damn it, I'd fuck you right now, so hard, but i want you to crave it. "
" No, thank you"
He grabs his member through his pants, hard and even moving while biting his bottom lip.
" We'll see "
He gets up and leaves the room while i just stay there, boiling, already missing his touch.

————————-

Sorry

Slave for daddy - lh fanfiction जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें