1

I wake up from my deep sleep, in my bed, all heatened up. I look around the small room and search for a light source. Couldn't see anything in that darkness of the night.. i patted for my phone on the bed, found it. I unlock it and look at the time. It was 3.30 in the morning and i just woke up from an awful nightmare.
I was dreaming about my mom, about how beautiful she was, how smart she was.. then suddenly saw her being dragged inside a big hole in the ground. I had a big spasm when i woke up.
I just sit there and think. I can smell the cigarette smoke from my dad's room. He's always like this.. he smokes everywhere, also drinks a lot of vodka, a lot of beer, so the whole house smells like garbage. Since mom died, he's been a rude, violent dick with me. I couldn't take it anymore. We only had money from my food pension and my working night shifts. Even though those were my money i was the one to ask for some from my dad. He never gave me money, i had to steal them so i could get food. I work at a bar down town because i have no other choice, full of filthy men, touching me and calling me names, but there's nothing i can do.
I fall asleep again then wake up at 10 am because of my dad screaming the top of his lungs for me. I quickly get up and go to him.
"What's wrong,dad?" i ask looking at him.
"Where is my vodka?"
I twisted my face because of his breath and kept on watching him.
"You probably drank it last night"
He looks me in the eye and miraculously talks very calm.
"Go get me more after you fully wake up"
I twist my eyes and go back to my room. I search for money in my bag, not finding any. My only thought is that i have to work tonight and i have to get some tip. There's an only way to get some tip. Be a slut.

Night comes.
I shower, put my shirt and skirt on, a little makeup.. then head downstairs. I get out the house and walk to work. There were already so many men,being a saturday night.. I walk through the back door, grab my little notebook, fix my hair and say hi to my other collegues.
I sigh to myself then get out to the men and whores, waiting for a waitress. I smile like a baddie and put my skirt up higher just so my butt can be seen a bit.
I walk through the tables. I can already hear these men talking and i can feel them watching my little scene. I spot some men going to a table which had big couches. Good looking men, dressed with black leather jackets, black skinny jeans and boots. I thought it was hot. I grab the menus and go to their table.
"Hey, welcome. Here's your menu"
I smile putting the menus on the table. They all look at me. 4 good looking men, oh damn. Haven't seen such thing in this place for a while.
"Thank you" says the brunette, tan looking guy. "But we already know what we're getting"
I look them in the eyes and wait, while the blonde, curly haired guy scans me up and down with a crazy look, his eyes sparkling like diamonds. I look at him as he makes eye contact with me. I feel the shivers down my spine. His glare makes me scared, especially that devilish look.

I quickly look at the brunette one who moves his eyes to the blonde one who's still staring at me, then back at me and tells me the drinks they want. I note it then say "I'll come right back", trying not to look at that guy again. The other 2 seemed okay, didn't even look at me, were playing on their phones. I go to the bar to drop the order and i can feel them watching my ass through the skirt. i forgot about that... I give the note to the girl at the bar and she smiles.
"What's up with this whole thing?" she says showing to my body.
"I have no money left, my dad's a total dick and there's no other way to make big tips." i say watching her.
She's Jessica. She's a really nice girl, she always helped me with my shifts. Actually, the whole crew are really nice, tennagers.

As being a 17 year old, it's hard to get used to this life, but i guess there's nothing i can do.

" Those guys are pretty nice looking. Blondie's been watching you the whole time. He's kinda weird but he's so fine." she says while putting the drinks in the big ass glaces. " Done", she continues. I anxiously smile and take them, then she takes my other hand, and i look back at her. " He looks like a serial killer if you ask me.."

With that i got scared, then looked down while walking to their table.