5

I wake up the next morning on the bed, with my bath robe open as the night before. I get up slowly and go to the bathroom, remembering what happened the night before. I'm scared, but i realise there's no way getting out of here. I get into the shower and wash my filthy body and my tangled hair. After i get out the shower, i put my bath robe back on and brush my teeth. I appreciated the fact that i had everything i needed there, like they planned it.
I spit the water and hear the door opening, looking through the door. The tan guy smiles at me.
" Breakfast?", he shows me the plate.
I hate all of them and i'm scared i'll end up dead. I nod looking at him and hope he leaves, but he just stares at me.
" Come here", his face gets serious.
I obey and go into the room, sitting on the bed.
" I know you don't want this, but there ain't nothing you can do, girl. I'm sorry about you but this is what we like doing, all of us"
" You like kidnapping girls, sexually harassing them? Keeping them locked into rooms, feeding them when you want to, what you want to? ", i say, looking at him like he's s disgusting thing.
He laughs at me like i said a joke.
"You totally got it, what's your name though? My girl already told me her name, she's been good so i let her out "
So there's 4 girls in the house. There's no way i'm going to tell him my name.
" I can tell your daddy you've been a good girl and maybe he can let you out."
" Fuck off", i spit out.
"Oh, that's totally going to your daddy. " He laughs like he's excited for me to be punished again and he leaves the room.
I think about it and i start panicking myself. What is he going to do to me? I'm screwed. I eat the food and sit on the bed, opening the TV, watching some cartoons, not having so many channels to choose from.
I hear a screaming downstairs and big steps coming to my room. I frown when i see Luke coming in, having that angry look again. My heart starts racing like crazy as i look into his blue eyes.
" What the fuck did you say to Calum?", he grabs my throat, as i stare at him with fear. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO CALUM?", he yells at me and i wince and drop a tear on my cheek as he squeezes my neck in his hand.
"I-I'm..sorry.." i whisper and his face calms down as I cry. He lets my neck and i move away from him, sobbing.
"Leave me alone", i say to him and he just looks at me with these sad eyes, making me feel like i did something wrong.
He just leaves the room quietly and i stay there .
2 hours pass by and i feel thirsty. I go to the door and start banging in it. No one comes. I start banging harder for half an hour when Luke finally comes to me and opens the door.
"Can you just fucking stop? You're not the only one in this house"
His tall body is right in front of me and my body shivers at the memory of his finger inside me and his lips on my skin.
"uhm.. can i have some water? please.."
He raises an eyebrow at me.
"Sure"
He lets me come out of the room and as i step out it's like a release. We go to the kitchen and he gives me a bottle of water and i just chug it.
" Thirsty girl, i gotta give you some clothes", he says as he looks me up and down.
" I don't need them, as i never see the sunlight and i'm used as a toy "
" You really do like getting on my nerves, don't you?"
I slap myself mentally.
" No.. no, i'm sorry", he laughs
"You got yourself some strategy there, you think sorry is enough. I have rules and if you're a bad little kitten, you get punished"
The butterflies in my stomach fly onto my whole body as i feel like i flop.
" Go into your room"
I turn my back to him and go up in my room, close the door and sit on my bed.
After a while, Luke comes in with a bunch of bags and places them on the floor. I look at him, confused.
" Ready for playing?", he comes to me biting his lip and i shake my head. " no.. please no, don't do it" i beg.
" Come on, babygirl, i know you like my touch. I'll make you feel good if you do the same"
" No"
" On your knees, now", the angry look comes again. I don't want him to hit me again so i get off my bed and get on my knees, looking right in his eyes. He sits on the edge of the bed and unbuckles his belt while looking at me.
" Take that off", he softly says, slightly smiling and i obey, taking off my bath robe. He takes off his grey shorts and shirt and sits there, in his underwear.
His body is as perfect as his face, so much bigger than mine. I look at it the into his eyes again and he chuckles.
" Your innocent face with that eyes just makes me want to cum . I'd love to see my cum dripping off these plump beautiful lips", he caresses my lip and i can't take it. He's too irresistible, so i take his thumb in my mouth and suck it.
" Who's a good little girl ? Aw, you'll get such a big reward if you're gonna be this good all the time, now suck what's important"
He takes off his boxers and i can see the big member, hard as a rock right in my face. I grab it and start stroking. I hear a moan and i like it, then i put it in my mouth and start sucking, slowly.  He lets his head back and moans louder, as i keep sucking a little faster.
He then looks at me as i do it and puts his hand on my head, petting me.
" You like daddy's cock, don't you, babygirl? You can be such a fucking slut if you want to"
I deepthroat it and his eyes turn wider as he looks at me. I slurp it up and lick the tip.
" I want to fuck you right now"
He grabs my small body and puts me on the bed and starts kissing my body until he gets to my sensitive area and starts licking my parts, then my clit, hitting the damn spot. My legs shake and i moan. I feel his tongue fucking me and i try to back off but he just keeps me there, his big hands holding my legs in place.
One last tongue and he places himself to my entrance, moving his tip on my clit. I feel my blood boiling from how much i want it so i try to move myself closer to him.
" You fucking want it. Do you crave it?"
" Yes, please", i bite my lip.
" Come again?"
" Yes, daddy, please, fuck me "
" Fucking shit, that's all i needed" , he slams into me and i scream in pain. He moves slowly inside me, and i can feel his long lenght in my stomach. The pain turns into so much pleasure and i start moaning, hugging him tightly, grabbing his hair.
" Harder, please, daddy"
He slams harder than the first time over and over again and i scream, feeling like i'm going to faint. I feel like i wake up from a dream when i get scared, afraid that i peed myself, moaning.
" Oh my fucking god" he moans and i can feel his warm cum on my belly. He sits next to me, hardly breathing just like me. He's done, almost sleeping and i go and take a shower. I come back and find him under the covers. I go right next to him, keeping my distance but he takes my waist, pulling me closer so my back touches his chest.

________________

im so sorry again