Ch.18

Yes, you've seen right.

Another chapter! wow, we're already up to 18 o.o Time has been flying way too fast.

PIC OF TRISSIE <3 

Continue on and enjoy

...........

Tristan's POV 

"I'm wet" Rhea gasped huffing and puffing, I scrunched up my face taking this in the most inappropriate way there could possibly be which I couldn't get out of my mind.

"Then blow dry your vajayjay" I told her not even bothering to hide the disgust in my voice. Mitch's head swerved right where no one sat and sprayed the chocolate milk that once was in his mouth. He started to laugh clutching his stomach and so was the rest of the group except Rhea and I. "I didn't mean it like that!" she slightly blushed hitting me on the back of my head, I flinched smirking a bit at her.

"Where do you come up with this shit? I swear..." Mitch shook his head, his smile showing his amusement.  "How do you even do that?" Gena's curiosity was a scary thing, I hope she didn't take that seriously. I shuddered at mental images that suddenly altered my brains, go away! It was a regular Friday and I was just glad that school was almost over, the weekends were coming therefor I couldn't wait to speak with Chris.

"What's everyone doing on the weekends?" Febian asked as if he was reading my mind, he had his head in some kind of black and white comic book maybe those 'mangas' or whatever he calls it. 

"Girls night out" Gena and Rhea sing-songed. "You can come too Tris" Rhea winked and I glared at her "I don't have a triangle" I replied and she shrugged. "-and I gotta spend time with family" I lied. Mitch's face all of a sudden turned serious as he nodded "Well the guys and I are hanging out at Alex's place" Mitch said referring to Febian, Anthony, Alex, and Jason.

A flash of guilt glimmered through his eyes when he mentioned the guys, was it because of ... Ryder? I gulped feeling the pain knot up at the end of my stomach. I hate thinking about him because when I did, I'd just think about how much I wanted to see him, how much I want him to hold me, how much I despised what he did.

The truth was I still liked him, I know I shouldn't. God, I know ... I know I shouldn't but I'm having a war with myself. Trying to lie to myself that he wasn't anything that I'll just erase him from my memory then everything will be okay but that just shot me in the face, I can't forget about him. I'm always asking why? Just why can't I forget about him, why do I still like someone who had cheated on me countless of times?

People cheat on each other right? That has been going on in every generation. People forgive cheaters, right? Everyone makes mistakes, right?

"G-guys..." I silently began and they all turned to stare at me as I spoke, they've been extra cautious about me. Mitch following me and bringing me from and to class, they are always clinging around me -probably worried I'd faint or something. Other times this would get me aggravated especially the look of pity that they had on their faces and other times I'd enjoy their company knowing that they actually cared. 

"S-should I f-forgive..." I gulped before continuing, feels like I was swallowing bones -poking and hurting the inside of my neck as I did. "R-ryder?" I let my eyes trail to my shaking hands underneath the table, I couldn't bear the looks they were sure to give me.

"No." Mitch's voice almost screamed, I jolted a bit  and averted his gaze.

"Fuck. No" he said those words like they were sentences on their own.

"Everyone makes... mistakes right?" I repeated and Mitch's whole body clenched and his eyes dimmed. Why couldn't I forgive him? I didn't exactly hear him out at the hospital since I was so overwhelmed but he didn't exactly apologize or beg either. Just ran after muttering a stuttering 'sorry'.