Ch.13

Did I keep you waiting?

xD Pic. of Jason and his sexy self ;)

Do you guys hate Ryder? Or do ya love him after what he did the last chapter? o;

Anywhore ... Go ahead and enjoy - Sorry it's a bit boring with this chapter.

READ ON! - Oh when it gets sad, cue music. xD 

..............

Tristan's POV

Remember how I said I was going to snoop around my parents room to find out what the hell they were hiding from me.Well, here I was in the center of their room on the nicely velvet colored carpet and just letting my eyes wonder. I really didn't want to accidentally see something I would regret for the rest of my life and would probably scar me for all eternity until death.

I silently walked ahead afraid they would jump on at some point catching me in the act. I bent down so I could see under their king size bed where that light small rectangular blue box, my mom had tried to hide the other time.

I know I shouldn't be doing this but how can I not? The curiosity was literally eating me alive and just munching at my skin. My hands were jittery and shaky as I placed the box on my lap, I gulped down the guilt at my throat and lifted the top putting on the floor.

In the box was a bunch of paper scattered around, I cocked my head wondering. I took an index card out where I saw my name printed at the top in bold letters.

I gulped down not sure what to think and then I looked to see a picture of my mom and dad holding a baby which I'm guessing was me. Behind my father, was a taller man than he was - He looked like a freaking model from a foreign county. I've honestly never seen this man ever in my whole entire life, I wondered why but shrugged it off.

Behind the picture was a little letter, what were in the ninetieth century but knowing my mom she was pretty old fashioned. She even kept a diary, when I was little I had found it  one time and she'd even cried when I took it. My mom was so cute sometimes or maybe she was just playing with me but in the end I had felt bad and given it back to her in an instant.  

The letter that was in my hand was already open so I just took the paper out and started reading it out loud.

"Jerry, I'm sorry ... I'm so sorry but I'm pregnant with your child.  I didn't want to text you or call you so I don't know, the next best thing was to write a letter and send it to you. Please please don't hate me, you don't have to come take care of me but I just wanted you to know. It was my fault, I deserve this. We're already 20, you don't have to take care of me anymore- I'm taking full responsibility. You already have a husband and even adopted t-two ... k-kids..." I stuttered at the end shocked out of my mind but kept reading. "Don't leave them behind because of me - Maya" I finished let the letter fall. 

I clamped both of my hands on my mouth, I was shaking so much and my mind was in a maze. Wait? "Tristan, you must be reading wrong right? I mean no w-way would ... Nahh" I kept talking out loud to myself like some psycho. Dad has a husband? Dad has two more kids? Dad's gay? Then who is exactly are my mom and dad? Is my mom married as well?

"Oh my gosh" I whispered tears silently falling down my face "you're kidding right!" I screamed at no one in particular. I gritted my teeth together as I rummaged through some more but didn't find any other clue.  I threw the box across the room in sheer frustration as I bawled my eyes out.

Who the hell are my parents?

The reason why they are never home are because they had their own families?