Ch.14

Woah,  is this Chapter going to be action filled?

Nah mostly emotional ;(

But Enjoy xc 

'Cuz this will only get better

Mitch on the side.

NOT EDITED - BUT I'LL TRY TO EDIT ALL CHAPTERS THE NEXT WEEK. I really NEED an Editor :(

..........

Ryder's POV]

"You going to Mitch's tomorrow" Anthony's voice boomed from across the cafeteria, he was sitting with the guys at our usually table. I wasn't allowed there anymore and was being ignored tremendously, I wasn't going to let it effect me though, it's not like their the only friends I have. I turned my head as if I hadn't heard, I can't believe they're all buddy buddy with Mitch now, it's like his a replacement. I rolled my eyes, they were so desperate to fill the gap. While me I didn't really care. "So what were you doing yesterday?" Shiella said, and I couldn't help but squint at her. I wasn't so used to her and she was so annoying.

 Her voice was squeaky and unbearable. I shrugged at her not speaking, I was bored out of my mind either way and she knew exactly what I was doing yesterday because I was pounding her so hard, she couldn't move the rest of the day. I tried not to seem too frustrated or annoyed but it was so  goddamn hard when everything is pissing me off. To make my life even worst Tristan hadn't texted me for a while now, he usually sends a good morning text and asks me about my day when it's lunch, times like these I kinda miss him. I gritted my teeth, I should really stop what I was doing with him but what would be the harm of it? All I was doing was using the little fellow for a bit then I'll like him for real once this is all over, What was the big deal?

Why was Anthony and the guys acting all butt hurt. It wasn't hurting anyone-yet ... That is if they don't tell Tristan. I doubt they would, like they said Tristan was at my knee's - he liked me more than I like him. He probably loves me by now, maybe he won't even be mad if he ever finds out. My phone buzzed and suddenly I was hyper to see if it was from Tristan- but it was from Katrina. I just stared at the text "baby, it's a boy! We're gonna have a boy omg.. we'll name Kyder - ya know like our names mixed in one". I grunted louder than I wanted, a few heads turned my way with questioned gems in theirs eyes. Kyder, what kind of fucking name is Kyder anyways! This un-born piece of shit wasn't mines, I need to do something quick but how?! I wish she'd just have a miscarriage - the stupid bitch. 

I abruptly got up and exited out the lunch room, I'm sure everyone was wondering what was up with me. I was literally a bipolar jackass the past few days, I can't even play right on the fields because I'm so distracted, I can't pay attention to class and often get an attitude with anyone who just gives me a greeting. I was just so damn agitated with everything that it pisses me off. I need to get away. I need to do something to help me. 

"God, mom why aren't you here!" I whispered silently to myself, She would have told me what to do. I sighed runnning my right hand through my hair as I exited the school building not really caring if I was going to skip five periods of school. Who gave a shit anyway?

For the rest of the afternoon, I spent it alone brooding and being annoyed. I was in the worsts moods of all time, when I got home things didn't exactly brighten up.

"Skipping school huh?" Nyler's mocking voice played as I halted at the stairs but I didn't reply. "What's wrong? Finally meant reality, did it tell you you're the father and that you need to take responsibilities for your actions. Did it tell you the importance of life, did it tell you that you were a murderer and did it also tell you that you are useless" He rambled, ice chilled the room and the air turned cold.