Epilogue (happy ending)

Third P.O.V
After spending a couple of months in the hospital, Mark was finally able to leave. The reason he stayed so long was due to the amnesia he suffered from losing Warfstache as a side. They did test after test to see what head injury could have caused it, but never could. They summed it up to maybe PTSD due to the traumatic event, but again they weren't sure.

After Mark left the hospital, everyone who was involved in the whole Warfstache ordeal decided that before everyone had to return home, to have one day to celebrate being alive. Now, the reason no one returned home was because they were all afraid to not be together. Being together kept them alive, so who's to say that if they didn't stay together they wouldn't make it? At least, that was the thought process. However, part of this day was to show everyone that everything was ok now, that everything would be ok even if they were apart. And it did... mostly.

Even with the day going off without a hitch, they were all still afraid. Especially since they lived in different countries. So they made a deal, Amy, Mark, Tyler, and Ethan were going to live together in Mark's place. They would help each other better overcome the nightmares and PTSD they all suffered.

As for Jack, Felix, Dan, and Phil it was a bit more complicated. Felix decided that he was going to move to the UK, specifically in Brighton. Jack had also decided to move to Brighton to stay close to someone who was also affected by the event. Dan and Phil decided to stay in London, but promised to be there for Jack and Felix whenever.

Each person knew that this event was going to haunt them everyday. It already had. From waking up screaming due to nightmares, or constantly checking their surroundings because they feel like they're in danger. Once each one made it home, the scheduled to see help. They all collectively knew that they couldn't ignore or forget this event. They were going to need actual help to heal. With the process of healing, they also stopped posting videos for a while. Hell, some didn't even know if they'd even return to YouTube or twitch. For now, they needed to heal.

Five years later

Mark's P.O.V
"I still think of it. I mean how can't I? I have the scars to prove it happened. I feel like I could let it go if I just knew who did it. No one will tell me who, they've been sworn to secrecy to not tell me."

My therapist Dr. Oswald nodded before speaking," And who exactly sworn them to secrecy?"

"I don't know. That's part of the secret I guess."

"Have they explained to you any reason besides the secrecy as to why they won't tell you?"

"Not really, Amy says she thinks it's best if I don't know. She says 'It's better this way.' I also think they don't want to tell me because they also don't want to relive what happened, and I can't blame them. I mean, it's been 5 years and it's still too painful to talk about."

"And that's understandable. You and all your friends could have lost your lives. Plus, from what you've told me, you all had your biggest secrets revealed. That's not something anyone can just cope with. Either way, our time is up. Would you like to schedule your two appointments for next week?"

"Yeah. I don't care what day just as long as it's after 1 o'clock."

"How about 2:15 on Wednesday and 1:30 on Sunday?"

"Sounds good. Later Dr.Ozzie."

"So long Mark."