Wait what? (Happy ending pt.2)

Third P.O.V
Just when everyone that all hope was lost, the door busted open. Where the door once stood, standing in its place was... Jack's egos? By the looks of everyone faces in the room, no one was expecting that.

"D̷i̵d̶ ̸y̶o̷u̸ ̷r̶e̷a̷l̵l̴y̸ ̴t̶h̶i̷n̸k̵ ̷w̵e̵'̵d̴ ̶l̸e̵t̵ ̶y̵o̶u̶ ̸d̵e̷s̶t̵r̷o̴y̵ ̶o̸u̷r̶ ̴c̷r̴e̵a̶t̷o̷r̷ ̵W̸a̵r̷f̶s̸t̵a̴c̴h̵e̵?̷" (Did you really think we'd let you destroy our creator Warfstache?) Anti said stepping into the room.

"You do realize that if you kill Jack then we die too, and we couldn't possibly let that happen," Schneeplestein said entering next.

Next Marvin and chase entered the room. Marvin was holding his wand threateningly while Chase was holding a gun.

Even though everyone was confused as to why these sides were here, Jack was confused about something else. Where was Jackieboyman? He was just as a part of him like all the others.

As if someone heard his thought, Jackieboyman appeared behind Warfstache quickly pushing him to the ground. As Jackieboyman and Warfstache struggled in each others grips, the other sides made quick work to untie the others. Once everyone was untied, Tyler and Chase quickly grabbed Mark before everyone ran out of the room.

They started to run around the manor trying to find someway of escaping. However, Warfstache thought ahead without their knowing and blocked all exits except for the one in the cellar. Our hero's realized that too late. They stood at the bottom of the staircase of the bottom floor trying to figure out a plan.

"There has to be an exit somewhere! Maybe a window or something!? We can NOT  be locked in this place!" Dan yelled hysterically.

"So far all of the windows and doors are boarded, so I doubt we can escape," Felix said.

"What about where we came in at? The cellar?" Amy asked.

"To go back there we'd have to pass by Warfstache again, and we can't risk him seeing us," Chase said gasping for breathe a bit due to the running and carrying.

"So we're basically fucked?" Ethan asked.

"Not exactly," Marvin said,"Anti and I can teleport, but we can only take two at a time with us. We'd just have to quickly teleport outside of the manor."

Once Marvin got done explaining, they all heard a crash come from the top floor.

"QUICKLY! We don't have time to wait!"

Before anyone could comprehend the idea of teleporting, Marvin grabbed Amy and Phil as Anti grabbed Mark and Tyler.

Schneeplestein and Chase crowded around the remaining, weapons at the ready. They watched as Jackieboyman flew down the stairs.

"Warfstache is down, but Google's new objective is to hunt us down. Where's Anti and Marvin?" Jackieboyman said.

"Teleporting everyone outside," Chase answered.

"We don't have enough time. Googles close by. I can take two and fly them to the cellar exit." With that, Marvin grabbed Ethan and Dan and flew them to the cellar exit.

Chase and Schneeplestein stood guard around Jack and Felix.

"This couldn't be how this ends? We can't get this far just to die right? We just can't!?" Jack said hysterically.

"Don't worry, we'll make sure nothing happens to you two," Chase said aiming his gun at the top of the stairs.

What didn't make sense was the fact that Google hadn't walked down the stairs, and none of Jack's sides reappeared. It was starting to get suspicious, too suspicious. Soon, Felix caught on.

"Wait, can't Warfstache teleport too?"With that, the four ran to the cellar.

Upon arrival, they noticed the door was locked. But with one good shot from chase, the door handle was off. They began to run down the multiple twists and turns if the tunnel. As they went they saw Jackieboyman's mask, and their hearts sunk. They continued to the entrance of the tunnel.

One outside, they saw the sight of google holding everyone except for Mark, he was tied to a chair. Jack's egos were also there, but they were hung from a tree. The sight was enough to make Jack nauseous.

Out of the shadows of the night, Warfstache appeared.

"H̷̤̥̓o̶͕̞̓͊̈̃̕w̶̡̢̮̗̣̃̈́̈ ̸̱̀̆̀̚ḑ̷̓́̐͐͝u̴̢͕̠͍̰͌̿͒ḿ̶͔̰̈́̔b̶̛̗͚̳̻̅ ̷̡̮̖̘͊̒̒̇̕d̴̩̱̭̉́̓͘ȯ̷̪͚̚͘͘ ̵̢̿y̶͕̘̿͒o̶̻̐̌̅̉̓u̷͍͇̗̻̭͋́̕ ̵̧͉͎̮͋̇̊̉ṫ̵͚̹̎͠͠h̷̠̝̓̕ì̷̙͍̕n̶͎͂͂̏͠k̵̖͇͈̈͗ ̴̖̌̚I̸̫̦̗̥̙̊̿̆ ̵̩͑̒ͅa̶̼͝m̵̨̤͎̹͙͌̀̌̚͝?̵̬͚̉̔ ̶̰̓̽̆D̴̨͎͖͐̓̋͊ỉ̷̢̛̙̣͇̯̍ḍ̶̬͊́͑̀ ̸̡̯͕̤̝͆́̐̊͌y̵̩̎̾o̶̡̞̬͍͊́̿̎͠ů̴̡̡͓̣ ̴̲̳̼̒r̶̲͆̋é̸͍̳͖̾a̶̮̩̟͈̽l̵̮̺͙̤̀̒̅͠͠l̴̡͕̳̅̇͆ͅy̷̛̱̾͝ ̵͇̼̪͋̾̅̐t̷̹͍̺̻̰̀ḧ̵̘̱̈́̋̀͗i̸̺̳̋̀̄n̴̢͇̔̎̏̕̕k̴̨̻̓͌̈̓̋ ̵̳͈̏̑I̷̟͔̊̽'̸̧̰̳̯̊̄ḑ̵̩̝͕̂ ̵̗̝̒̈̚m̷̪͙͕̿͝ą̸̟͇̝̞̓́̈́͊͝ǩ̶̡̡͓̓ȩ̵͈̦̀̑ ̵̮̂̌i̷̡̳̙͒͑̅̑̍t̶̤̼͂͘ͅ ̶̛̩̈̓̏t̵̛̮̩̩͓̃h̵̬̟̱͙͋́̽̀ḁ̸͕̜̃̽͐̏t̴̠̰͎̟̐̏ ̴̨͇̖̃̈͊̀͝ẻ̸͈͎̙̘̀̃̍́ȁ̸͙̰̼̑͜s̵̤̰̱͘ỵ̴̛̝͍̀̈ ̶͙̤̙̘͕̂̈͝f̶̪̟͛o̷̝̤̻̫̣̍r̸̺̯̙̕̚ ̷̝̊̾̋̀͠y̵̲͑̽͛̈́o̷̪̙̫̗̐̾̄u̴̳̬̩͈̐̋̊ ̶̜̈̈͛̆ẗ̵̛͈́͜o̷͕͎͗ ̶̭̖̳̹̅̽ḛ̷̛̙̲͆̈́́̕s̸̻̻̓̎͑̍c̸̗͘a̶̧͌̉̑͘p̵̞̘̺̭͂̅ͅë̷̻͕͚̦́̌͆?̶̠̦̦̗͔̅ ̷̖̗̓͛̄̀̐Ḧ̷̼̓̓̏̄A̵͚͂̕!̵̫̐̓̆̽ ̶̟̳̓̂̓͐́Y̷̥̗̙̼͈͋̄ȍ̵͓͍̓̚ư̸̝̞͉̥͓͌̑͑̚ ̷̬̥̞͕͊͑̀͛͜ä̵̡̛̲͇́̄͛l̴͉̣̓̀̉̄ͅḻ̶̛̫͓ ̷̼̦̪͕̱͌̆f̸̝̭̳̂̏̅̐e̵̪̻͒͝l̸̘͇͛͗̈́̄͝l̸̻̝̟̫̻̇̋̓̕͘ ̸̳͗̾̕i̵̖̩͒̈́̈̑͛n̸̯̐̓̾̽͂t̷̨̙̞͌̋͊̿̚ŏ̴̥̖͓͍̲ ̵̢̥͓̎̃m̴̱̀̉́͐ͅy̷̻͔̱̗̪̔̋̓ ̵͇͚͕͇͎̓̊̇l̷̜̩͉͓̠̉̈́̈́̔̅i̶̟̘̘̺̋ẗ̸́͜ͅt̵̘̭̪̟͒l̷̤͚͐̋ě̷̢͉̅́͂́ ̵̻́̉͋͋͠t̶̫̹̬̩̩̒̄̄r̵̜̎̋̍̏a̴̫͋p̴̛̙̈́̀̀͋!̸̨̨̔͒͠ͅ ̸͇͉͋̀̆̋͝Ä̶̡̨͖͈̜́n̷̹͖͇̠̹̓̊d̶̫̯̻̂ ̸̠͕̞͙̎̀̀ǹ̵̳̲̕ö̸̝̬̼͊͝w̶̪̄̀,̷̢̤̾̋͊̍͝ ̶̯̑͆͠Y̷̘̗̎͆͗͘͠O̵͚͊ͅỤ̷͗͑̊̋ ̶̰͚̬̉̌̈́͒Ẁ̴̪̤̓̔̉̿Į̴̧͇͔̌̈́̍͜Ḻ̵̙͋͜L̴̛͉̬̈́͋ ̸̻̳͔̿̇̏͂͝Ḁ̸̋L̴̹̭͉̠̪̐͘L̷̨̳̱̲͋̀̌̿͆ ̷̡̮̠̃D̷̲̎͝Ì̵̧̞̜͛E̸̙̿̕͜!̴̰̹̗̼̬̌"̴̱́͘͠͝"

(How dumb do you think I am? Did you really think I'd make it that easy for you to escape? HA! You all fell into my little trap! And now, YOU WILL ALL DIE!)

A gun shot was heard, and, the ones that could, ducked for cover. However, no one was hurt. Slowly, they got up to see Dark holding Warfstache in a choke hold.

They could hear the sound of Warfstache struggling to breathe. He slowly dropped the gun to claw at Dark's arm. As the gun fell, Dark pushed Warfstache away and grabbed it.

As Warfstache was trying to regain his breathe, Dark shot him twice in the stomach. His intention wasn't to kill him, not yet anyway.

"Warfstache, I'm sorry for everything I've done to you, but I can't let you go on like this. This is a mercy."

Dark lifted the gun up, and aimed at Warfstache's head. He wanted to pull the trigger, but he just couldn't. He was the one who did this to Warfstache, this was all his fault. Before he could even put the gun down, a shot was heard.

They all looked to see that Felix had had escaped Google's hold only to grab Chase's weapon, and shot Warfstache in the head.

"Next time, be prepared to shoot after having an emotional monologue," Felix said as he dropped the now empty gun in Warfstache.

Dark looks over to go reset Google before realizing that Jack had already done so, releasing all of his friends. They then began to untie Jack's hung sides.

"So... is everything finally over?" Jack asked Felix.

"Yeah... yeah I think it is."

Jack was so overwhelmed with joy, he threw himself into Felix's arms. He began to laugh and cry. This was all over. It was finally all over