Oh no

Darks P.O.V
I had just turned off the live stream when I saw Ethan, Tyler, and Amy barge in and started to shoot Warfstache. Warfstache fell to the ground, but I knew he wasn't dead. We can't die unless Mark dies. But they didn't know that. As far as they knew, he was dead. I began to panic. Whatever Warfstache was planning, it wasn't good. I didn't want anyone to get hurt. Even though I'm Marks evil side, I'm more cunningly evil. I'd rather watch someone's life crumble before their eyes then die. I quickly got up and went to Jack and I's room. After a while in the dungeon, he proved to be a good boy so I let him stay in my room. I rushed into our room to find Jack sitting up in the bed tiredly. "Jack we need to go," I said unchaining his ankle from the foot of the bed. "What's wrong?" He asked scared. "I can't explain it right now but we have to go." I watched as he started to shake. "Baby boy?" I asked cautiously approaching him. "I-I c-can't b-b-breathe!" He screamed. I watched as his knees buckled under him and he fell forward. I ran just in time to catch him. "Shhh baby boy. It's ok. I'm right here." I started to pet his head as he slowly calmed down. "I'm sorry daddy." I heard him whimper into my shirt. "No baby boy it's my fault. I didn't mean to scare you, but we really have to go." "Where are we going?" "We are going to get some friends."