thirty four

My back falls against the soft cushion of Harry's bed, my hands entangled in his curls as his hands run against my sides to my hips. He feels the curves of my body, leaning his body on mine as our lips press together in slow, passionate kisses.

I move my fingers down his chest, feeling the hard muscles and contours of his torso beneath my fingertips. He lifts his hands, pulling the collar of his shirt and tugging the material off. His bare chest is exposed, my lips reconnecting with his.

It's not long until we match each other's lack of clothing, my skin feeling his warm body. I have never felt more comfortable and so in love with another until him. Our connection is so strong and I hate that this moment will be cut short in only a few hours. He's everything to me; my heart belonging to him.

There are no words spoken in our time making love, only actions inflicting our feelings. The sheen of sweat arises on our skin, my hands running down his back as he makes my body alight with warmth. His hands grab mine, pushing them above my head as he rides out his orgasm to match mine.

When he comes, he pulls out and allows it to splay across my stomach. My hands grab his cheeks and he lies down, my legs still wrapped around his. His eyes close, his lips puffed out as I look over his face. As his head leans down, I lift my own to press a gentle kiss to his forehead. I've never done so before, but I figured to seize the opportunity.

Only a short moment passes before he retracts himself, retrieving a tissue to wipe off my stomach. The small action is over quickly and he props himself on his side to look at me. He brushes a few hairs away from my face and then begins to trace over my body. Every touch feels like fire; his touch the only to ever do so.

"You've stayed mine," he whispers, and I'm unsure of if it's a question or a statement. He looks distraught; unsure of what to do.

"There's no one else but you," I assure him, his eyes so intently focused on the touch he's placing on me. I'm unsure of what's going on his mind, but I can tell something is troubling him.

"Harry," I say, lifting my body up to face him. His eyes meet mine and I reach up, grabbing the crook of his neck. "What's wrong?"

I watch him take his lower lip between his teeth, his eyes soon closing as he dips his head down. "I can't stand this," he tells me, looking back up at me. "Being away. I thought I could do it, stay away to keep you safe, but seeing you...scared of me," he says, pausing to sigh as he shakes his head.

I cut him off, not wanting him to continue his thoughts. "Harry, I wasn't scared of you. The thoughts in my head only circulated around this being the self you have to be for the job. I have the Harry that turned his life around; this is a set back," I say, his eyes not wavering their gaze away from my own.

"Please know what I say is true. You have done nothing to make me fear you. There were times I was uneasy with the fact that you followed me, but it was all done with good intentions. You keep me safe; make me feel wanted. I can't ask for more," I tell him, leaning my forehead on his. His hand grabs my waist and I brush my thumb along his cheek.

"I've watched you. I'm not going to lie," he tells me, and I can't help but let out a soft amused laugh.

"Is it sad that I'm not surprised?" I smile, and he laughs. He tugs me closer and hugs me in his arms, his muscular arm trapping me against his naked body.

We lie facing each other, my eyes unable to look away from him.

"I have to move soon," I tell him, his eyebrows meeting as he frowns.

"What do you mean?" he asks, his fingers brushing against my bare back.

"My father usually paid for my apartment. He's cut me off since you beat up Jackson and Amelia punched me," I inform him. "Since Amelia has him wrapped around her finger, I'm no longer a part of the family. And since he does not pay for the place anymore, I cannot live there anymore."