fifteen

I stand in the bathroom, my hands pressed against the counter. My hand grabbed Harry's shirt as I paused our heated moment. I didn't want to have a panic attack as I felt my heart nearly beating out of my chest, so I told him I needed a moment. He easily complied but made sure I was okay before leaving his presence. I assured him with a kiss, holding his hand as I did so. He gave me a smile and a wink.

Since entering, I washed my face and stripped out of my clothes. All I have on me is my panties and his shirt. I know that I may end up without anything on, but I really am not afraid of it occurring. He is not the first to see me completely bare, but he's the first I actually want to see me in such a way. This is a man I'm involved with; someone I actually care about.

I turn the light off to the bathroom and walk back to my room, noticing the curtains have been pulled to cover the windows. Harry is lying on my bed, propped up as he scrolls through something on his phone. As he catches me in his view, I close the door as he shuts the phone off and sits back up. All the light in my room is coming from the bedside lamp. It's a dimmer lamp, not all that bright.

My thighs are taken in the expanse of his hands, easily lifting me on his lap. His thumbs hook into the lace on my hips, holding my waist.

"You are so beautiful," he tells me, my cheeks flushing. I whisper a thank you, not knowing how to take that sort of compliment. I've been sexy more often than anything in these situations but being called beautiful by a man like Harry is enough for my stomach to fill with hypothetical butterflies.

His lips press to mine and I move my hands to the nape of his tattooed neck. I feel his hands travel to the small of my back, triggering a shiver up my spine.

"You're mine," he whispers, my fingers playing with small curls at the base of his neck. I bite my lower lip and his nose brushes mine, my eyes looking down at him. His hooded eyes look up at me and I watch as his tongue runs over his bottom lip to wet them.

"Stand up, darling," he whispers, his warm breath covering my lips. I stand up, keeping hold on his bare shoulders and my eyes stay locked with his. His hands run against the skin of my thighs, moving up and down over my bottom and my hips. Then his fingers find the lace and they wrap the material between his fingers, slowly moving it down. His shirt still conceals me, but I feel the lace on my feet.

Harry tugs me back on him and I straddle his legs once more, though this time it's quite different. His eyes have not left mine and I watch as one of his hands comes to his mouth, licking the tips of fingers. Then the hand disappears between my legs and they connect with me, my lips parting as I release a gasp. I have not been touched like this in so long, but I don't remember it feeling this way.

I feel Harry move his mouth to my neck, sucking the skin to easily affect me into more of an arousal. His fingers move against me, then dip inside me. I let a soft moan pass from my puffy lips, the length of his fingers felt inside me. His thumb begins to rub the most sensitive part of me, and I shiver, his arm only locking me in place as his fingers make me hot. My hair falls around our heads, his lips retracting from my neck.

Harry grabs my lower lip with his teeth and I moan, shakily moving my body against his. But his hand stops, moving his long fingers out of me. My eyes peer into his and I watch him place his fingers in his mouth, my breath sucked in as I watch his tongue taste me on his fingers.

"Harry," I whisper, not knowing what else to say. His arm pulls me into him and I feel him lay me down, my eyes looking up at him.

"You want me to finish you?" he asks, my breathing rapid. I nod, and his lips curve. He pauses, moving to sit up. I watch him unzip his jeans and Harry retracts them, setting them on the floor beside me panties.