twenty two

My back hits the soft sheets of Harry's bed, my hands still pressed against his cheeks as he continuously presses soft kisses upon my lips. His hands press to the mattress beside my head and he moves one to my waist, his hand running beneath my shirt to touch my bare skin.

"I want you," I whisper, his lips pressing to my neck. His body leans over mine, my eyes closing as his teeth nip at the thin skin. His hands run down my body, his hands grabbing my waist and lifting me up. His head removes itself from the nape of my neck and he looks down at me. I remove my boots and watch him as he steps closer to me.

"I'll take care of you, baby. I promise," he says, so seductively but so comfortably. I don't doubt that he won't make sure everything is perfect but I have not explicitly told him I'm a virgin. It doesn't matter right now; I know what I want and I know Harry will make sure everything is perfect.

His fingers cup my chin and he leans down, kissing my lips. I lift my arms and he moves his hands down my body, retracting our soft kiss to remove the simple top. As it hits the floor, I move my fingers along his torso, his eyes' burning gaze set on my face. My focus is unbuttoning his dress shirt, removing the black top to reveal his tattoos.

My heart is racing but in a good way. Harry's effect on me is making my heart swell with want and I'm seduced to no end. He's perfect in my eyes.

He takes my hands and lifts me up, moving his hands over my hips. Our eyes stay focused on each other's as his fingers move to undo the belt laced through the jean's loops. I don't need to look to know he's completely undone my pants, his body kneeling down to aid in the removal. His hands feel over my thighs, caressing my calves as he helps me step out of each leg. As he comes back to height, his hands trail the back of my legs, resting at my bottom.

The careful touch comforts me. If the moments were rushed, I'd be nervous. But right now, in this moment with Harry, I feel so relaxed. I'm doing this right; waiting for him.

I feel Harry's nose brush mine before he nudges my head back, setting his lips back on mine. His tongue runs softly against my lower lip before his teeth lightly bite it.

"You have no idea how bad I want you," he tells me, my heart pounding against my chest. His hand grabs mine, setting it over the hardened bulge in his pants. I gasp, his mouth seizing the opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth to deeply kiss me.

"Feel that?" he breathes, my hand lightly resting against him. He's big; the long shaft hard beneath my touch. "That's how bad I want you."

I look up at him and I can't help but absolutely adore him. There's something about the man in front of me that takes my breath away. He has me wrapped around his finger and I would do anything to feel his body against mine. My lips curve into a soft smile, and he smiles back at me.

"God you're perfect," he grins, taking my waist and lifting me up. I can't help but let a laugh escape my lips, his body crawling over mine as we lay on the bed. He holds me close, kissing my lips slowly and passionately. I crave his kisses. They entice me in; leaving me wanting more.

As we kiss, I feel Harry shuffle below. It's when I feel the skin of his legs that I realize he's taken his pants off, but I don't have the mental capacity to think about it much longer. His body engulfs mine; his muscular frame easily covering mine.

"You're sure?" he asks, lifting his head to look at me. I'm sure he's looking for signs of doubt; making sure this is what I want. But there is no doubt. My body is on fire with how much it wants to fit against his. His body is the missing puzzle piece to mine.

"Yes," I say, softly but firm. He keeps his gaze on mine, looking into my eyes. His hand moves to my cheek, brushing my hair away from my face. He runs his hand beneath my head, lifting it up to fan my hair beneath me. I can't bring myself to look away from Harry, his eyes so beautiful in the moonlight pouring into the room.

As I look up at him, he trails his hand beneath me. I arch my back slightly to allow him to unclasp my bra, my arms lifting to remove it. After I toss it to the ground, Harry dips his head to start kissing my chest. My lips part as he circles his tongue around my left nipple, palming my right as he does so. The feeling alone has me growing more and more aroused for him. His teeth nip at the bud, then he repeats the actions to my right breast.

"Harry," I whisper, arching my body to move closer to him. The touch he's inflicting to my body will enable him to easily pleasure me. I'm ready for him.

"God baby, I'm gonna make you feel so good," he whispers against my skin. He kisses down the expanse of my abdomen, lips trailing along my panty line. As he does so, he hooks his fingers into the lacy material and he tugs them down. He tosses my panties onto the floor and he connects his lips against me. Unwillingly, I let out a moan and let his tongue pleasure me. It feels so good I feel ready to climax, but I stops before I'm able to. I know why; he wants to be with me when I come.

Harry lifts himself and I keep my legs parted, his body resting between them. I run my hands along his back and I grab the band of his briefs. We remove them together and I look down, taking him between my hands. He closes his eyes, his cherry lips parting.

When I let him go, he lowers himself to kiss me again. I feel him reach to the side, fumbling in the bedside drawer. He doesn't remove his kiss, keeping me occupied as he places a condom over his long shaft.

My hands grab his neck and one arm props himself up, the over at my hip. The sheet is pulled over us and I feel his tip brush my entrance. I'm relaxed; ready to be with him. As he moves in, he takes notice to a small wince. He reaches down, moving to carefully brush over my folds to ease the tension.

"I've got you, darling," he whispers against my lips, and I nod. He smiles, kissing the tip of my nose. I'm easily assured and he moves his lips back to mine. As we share our kiss, he pushes back in and I feel him stretch me. I'm not nearly in as much pain as I thought I'd be. It's just weird; a feeling I've never felt before.

Soft breaths puff against my lips, my eyes opening to see him looking down at me. His body falls slightly, allowing me to feel his warmth and hard muscles. I've never in my life felt so close to someone. Harry is the only one.

"You're okay?" he asks, my head nodding. I reach up, grabbing his cheek as he stays buried inside me. He touches my hand on his cheek, almost as if he is reveling in the touch. I have no idea about his past relations with women, but I know that he only has eyes for me. There is no lust, no greed; just absolute care and consideration for each other.

He leans his head down, kissing me softly. While we kiss, he begins to slowly move his hips. The sensation is foreign at first; something I'm not accustomed to. But the way he feels against me brings me a pleasure I've never felt before.

Harry puffs his breath against my lips, my lips parted as my breathing picks up to match his. His hands move to grab mine, reaching up and setting our hands beside my head. Our entwined hands rest against the pillow, our bodies together as one. His head leans into the crook of my neck, lips splaying kisses against my skin. Our bodies soon develop a sheen, warming each other by our actions. His movements pleasure me, his own pleasure announced through the soft sounds he makes as he kisses over me.

"Rhiannon," he whispers, swollen lips pressing against my cheek. "Baby, come with me."

He allows me to move my arms, my hands grabbing his cheeks. As his hips start to pick up speed, the heat where we connect soon builds and I move my legs around his waist. My heels lightly press into the small of his back, holding onto him. His mouth sets over mine in a kiss and I arch my back, his actions moving slower. I feel heat between us and our highs are reach, our heavy breathing mixing in the room. Harry retracts himself from me, his eyes closing.

My forehead is met with his and I move my hands up, grabbing his cheeks between my palms. His body presses over mine, letting his weight come down onto me. I feel Harry's arms wrap around me and I smile, comfortable in the moment.

"I'm here," he whispers, my arms wrapping around his neck. He nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck, kissing over the skin lightly. He made sure I was comfortable the whole time and I'm so glad I trusted him with myself. It means the world that this night was as special as it could be.