"We'll be landing in about forty minutes." His eyes trained on my face.

"That's good I'm ready for some food." I said patting my stomach really wishing for some pizza. I heard Italy has the best pizza in the world. I'll be the judge of that since I am a regular at our local Dominos.

Just kidding!

Mauro looks at me with a small smile and silently agrees with me.

He's not a bad guy when he's like this. I almost like him...as a friend of course.

"You'll be meeting my mother and sister today." He abruptly says causing me to shoot my head towards him.

I look down at my outfit of gray sweat pants and a large Post Malone sweatshirt. I don't even have a fucking bra on right now.

I want to kick myself in the head for not putting two and two together. He told me his Mother and sister where in Italy and I chose to show up like this!

I refuse to have probably the two most important women in his life have this as their first impression of me. I mean it's not like I care but he did say I would like his sister. I could use a girl friend with the amount of testosterone I'm surrounded by daily.

I analyze his outfit which consists of tight black slacks and a white button down shirt that hugged his muscles perfectly. The sleeves were rolled up three quarters of the way showing off his tattoos across his arms and hands.  He had a black belt snaked around his waist and an expensive looking watch around his wrist. Damn he's sexy but still a douche.

I'm glad I packed a damn bag unlike the rest of the guys who relied on Mauro to just buy them new wardrobes when we got to Italy. Selfish bastards.

I quickly stood up from my seat after unbuckling and grabbed my old Nike duffel bag from the ceiling cabinet. I rushed to the bathroom silently thanking god I had enough time to make myself presentable.

I grabbed my brush and quickly took out any form of knots I had accumulated over the course of eight hours. I braided my hair down my back and taking out some pieces around my face to give myself a 'messy look'.

I rummaged through my bag throwing on deodorant and brushing my teeth as fast as I could. My makeup was minimal, because I only cared about the bags under my eyes and the occasional hormonal pimple I got, since I'm on my period. Lastly I put on mascara, being pretty satisfied with my face, now on to my clothes.

I put on a Calvin Klein sports bra mostly, because I literally hate regular bras, and found a white tank top for my torso. A cream colored thick woven cardigan lays over my shoulders, knowing it's a little cold in Italy right now, and a pair of blue jeans with rips only at the knees. My black converses will do just fine with the outfit since it's pretty simple.

I take one last look at myself before being content with my appearance and exited the bathroom. When I walked out a man was standing there holding his crotch area and looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Oh thank god I thought I was going to pee my pants!" He pushed passed me quickly shutting the door. I could hear his steady stream behind me causing me to leave the bathroom door awkwardly.

I get back to my seat to put my bag back in the compartment and sit back down.

I take my seat and buckle my seatbelt probably one last time before we land. It's really quiet in the plane all of a sudden. I look around taken aback by all the eyes that are watching my every move.