chapter 9: U.A. sports festival ll

Start from the beginning

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE!! ARE YOU READY FOR THE FIGHT OF THE FUTURE!! SHOTO TODOROKI, THE SON OF ENDEAVOR VS IZUKU MIDORIYA, THE MONSTER OF THIS YEARS FIRST YEAR!! NOW LETS BEGIN THIS MATCH BABYYYYY, BEGIN!!!!" Present mic boomed. Izuku and Todoroki stood there looking at each other in the eye, waiting for any slight movement. "Sorry izuku but this is my win." Todoroki then sended a huge wave of ice to izuku like he did with sero.  "WHAT INCREDIBLE POWER TODOROKI HAS SHOWN AGAIN!! THIS ISN'T THE FIR-!! WAIT, DID MIDORIYA REALLY DODGE THAT ATTACK!!"Present mic boomed. "TODOROKIIIIII!!! I'M NOT DONE YET!!" Izuku screamed as he was in the air in front of the sun. He then went 100% and shot forward to the ground. Todoroki slid away from the strike zone thanks to his ice but the shockwave would've blown him out the ring but he used his ice last second to save himself. Izuku then appeared in front of todoroki and used 15% of his power on his left fist. Todoroki managed to dodge it but he then was sent to the side via izuku's kick. Todoroki tumbled to the right side of himself and managed to land on his feet. "TELL ME TODOROKI, DO YOU THINK YOU CAN WIN WITH ONLY HALF YOUR POWER!! USE YOUR FIRE AND BEAT ME WHILE GOING ALL OUT!!" Izuku said. Todoroki was surprised but then got pissed. "I can't believe you izuku, you really betrayed me. WHAT HE DO, BRIBE YOU!! I THOUGHT YOU WAS MY FRIEND!! GOING AGAINST ME LIKE THAT!! I ALREADY TOLD YOU, ILL DEFEAT YOU WITH MY LEFT SIDE'S POWER!!" Todoroki screamed. Izuku was hurt, his best friend assumed he betrayed him by trying to help him. Izuku then went max power and flicked todoroki. "You really would say that wouldn't you. I never betrayed you and I never will. I'm your best friend todoroki. I'm trying to help you, not hurt you like your father did. I WANNA HELP YOU AND I WILL HELP YOU NO MATTER WHAT!! FUCK YOUR FATHER, FUCK HIM, BUT DONT LET THAT STOP YOU FROM ACHIEVING YOUR GOAL!! YOU WANNA BE A HERO RIGHT, THEN STOP LETTING WHAT YOUR DAD DID TO YOU AND SHOW HIM!! YOU WILL BE BETTER THAN BOTH HIM AND ALL MIGHT COMBINED!! BE THE BETTER HERO THAN ENDEAVOR WILL BE!! SHOW HIM TODOROKI!!!" Izuku screamed as he then stepped back and charged up. Izuku was now using 115% of his power, but now he will use 150% to show todoroki he isn't playing.

Todoroki was crying, one tear fell from his left side. "Thank you izuku." Todoroki then activated his fire side. "YOU WANT ME TO GO ALL OUT!! FINE I WILL, DONT GET MAD AFTER THE OUTCOME!!" Todoroki screamed as he then used his major ice once again. Izuku noticed this and calmed down, he then went to his max power, which was 115%. Izuku punched the ice destroying it. Izuku then charged todoroki only for him to use his fire against him while using his ice to trap his feet. Izuku noticed this and grinned. He then started vibrating as he broke the ice and and punched the fire, sending it away from izuku. Izuku and todoroki were grinning "IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN DO!!??" They both screamed together. Todoroki then combined his ice and fire making a steaming hot water geyser and shot it straight at izuku with a major ice glazier behind him just in case the shockwave blows him away. Izuku put 150% in his left arm and jumped forward with 115% and aimed his punch at the combo attack. "This is gonna hurt me later." Izuku thought to himself as he punched forward and todoroki kept supplying his combo. "We have to stop this, this is going to far." Cementoss said as he then jumped down and slammed his hands on the ground making four or five walls appearing between the two, so it could hopefully stop the attack. Sadly it didn't. The attack was so powerful everything was obliterated, the stage, todoroki's ice, the walls, izuku's left arm and some other shit. "WHAT THE HELLLLL!! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN TEACHING YOUR KIDS ERASERHEAD!!" Aizawa just chuckled. "I didn't teach them nothing. They became this powerful on there own just like these two. They been through alot and used that as there strength. That's what makes them powerful." Aizawa simply stated. "WELL THERE YOU HAVE IT, AIZAWA IS A BAD TEACHER!! PRINCIPAL NEZU, CLASS 1A NEEDS A NEW TEACHER!!" "Are you trying to get me fired!?." Aizawa Said annoyed. There was smoke covering the entire ring, nothing could be seen. Just then the smoke was clearing and izuku was standing there, on the stage, shirtless. Cuts and bruises appeared all over his body, just like his scars. Izuku put his fist in the air and dropped. Todoroki was on the wall with his ice, out cold. (Get it, cold, ice? No? Oh well I tried.) "The winner is izuku midoriya." Midnight said. Just then the nurse bots came and picked up izuku and todoroki and carried them to the nurses office.

"Holy crap, that kid is amazing." A pro hero said. "Yeah he sure is. His speed and power is ridiculous." "I know right." Two heros were talking about izuku as a hoodied person was sitting at the end gazing at the replay that was shown on the screen. "Izuku..... midoriya. What a pleasant surprise to find you in U.A. I'll pay you a visit soon enough. My successor." The man with his hoodie on said, as he then started laughing a bit. He then looked up even more as his red, cold eyes, that could Peirce any soul, was visible. "I'll be coming, now wait for me."

Izuku woke up to the sound of beeping. "That sound again? Am I in the hospital or something. Oh right, the battle me and todoroki had. I wonder if I can still do the finals. Izuku then opened his eyes and stood up. He looked to his left and saw todoroki doing the same thing. They both said "hey" at the same time. "You ok, I hope my beating wasn't so hardcore." Todoroki sighed and laughed. "Yeah, yeah. You won, want a cookie?" Izuku smiled and nodded. "Yes please. I do deserve it for helping you and beating you at the same time." Todoroki sighed and grinned. "Whatever." Just then the nurse came in. "Oh boys your up. Oh yeah izuku, your match is about to start, wanna do it. It's with bakugo and it's the finals aswell." Izuku nodded. "Yeah, let me beat his ass in public." The nurse nodded as izuku got up and began to leave. "Oh yeah todoroki, get stronger man. Now that you finnaly accepted your fire side. It's wise to use your father so you could gain more control over it. Just a suggestion. See you later and wish me luck." Izuku then walked out. The nurse looked at Todoroki "he does have a point though." Todoroki nodded. "Yeah he does. I guess I will. As much as I hate it. I'll ask my dad for help."

Endeavor's flame then grew bigger as he then started grinning madly. "Umm endeavor, why are you grinning like that." A pro hero said to endeavor. "Shut up and stop looking at me!" Endeavor then looked away pissed.

"HELLOOOOO EVERYOOONNEE!! WELCOME TO THE FINALS OF THE U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL!! TODAYS FINAL MATCH IS IZUKU MIDORIYA VS KATSUKI BAKUGO!! LET THE MATCH BEGIN!!" Present mic boomed for the last time, hopefully. Izuku and bakugo had a stare down. "You ready to lose deku." Bakugo said in a very opposing tone. Izuku just stared at bakugo. "Still calling me deku. For that I'll only use 20% of my quirk. I'mma embarrass you, watch." Bakugo then got mad as he powered up his quirk jumped into the sky. He then clapped his hands together as he screamed "flash grenade!!" Izuku was then blinded by the bright light. He was then shot back by bakugo's blast. "Come on deku, fight me with all you a have. Your nothing but trash, I'll beat you at your hundred watch." Izuku just grinned. "Alright then let's do this." Izuku said as his hair went white and his eyes became blood red along with his lightning that surrounds him. Izuku then disappeared from sight as bakugo looked around frantically. "Dammit deku stop hiding and show yourself." "Why would I hide from you? I'm to fast for you, hmm? Oh well go away." Izuku said as he bitch the bitch slap out of bakugo. He flew straight to the wall with a major clap and a broken sound barrier aswell. Honestly he should be dead but izuku kindly held back. Izuku then deactivated his quirk and walked off the stage, like he didn't half way kill bakugo and leave everyone shocked due to his overwhelming strength.

Everyone was cheering izuku's name, chanting it. Izuku stood on the first place stand, grinning while rubbing the back of his head. "Young midoriya, due to your monster like strength, we have high expectations from you. Please izuku midoriya, become the hero everyone needs and protect this world with all you have. Now go beyond," all might didn't finish as everyone screamed "PLUS ULTRA!!" Along with all might. The world now knows of izuku midoriya, the monster of U.A. what future does he hold?

~ha,ha,ha. I finished it. Alright I did good if I don't say so myself. Well I hope you enjoyed it, see ya next chapt~