chapter 9: U.A. sports festival ll

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE, FOR OUR FINAL ENTERTAINMENT WE HAVE ONE V ONES TOURNAMENTS!!" Present mic boomed. A board then appeared and it showed who was fighting who. (Just like original anime.) "FIRST MATCH IS SHINSO FROM THE GENERAL EDUCATION VS IZUKU MIDORIYA THE BEAST OF OUR SCHOOL AND HERO COURSE CLASS 1A!! YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES TO GET READY!!" Present mic boomed once again before izuku and shinso did as they were told.

Izuku went to his room to meet ejiro mashirao there in front of his door. "Izuku whatever you do, don't answer to him." Izuku raised an eyebrow. "Because of his brainwashing quirk, correct?" Izuku stated. Ejior was shocked. "Y-Yeah, how did you know?" Izuku just chuckled. "Well he did brain wash you. I noticed while I was running around. When I looked at you, your eyes looked dead and you did whatever shinso told you to do without saying anything, like you were being controlled, but once it ended and someone bumped into you, your eyes came back to life. Then I started following him and he did it to someone else as well. So I guess he has a brainwashing quirk, don't talk, you good. I got it." Izuku stated. Ejiro was shocked. "Wow your full of surprises." Izuku just nodded. "Yes, yes I am. Even for myself." "Yeah you sure are, izuku midoriya." Shinso said while appearing in front of izuku's door. Izuku just looked up and grinned. "IZUKU AND SHINSO, PLEASE COME UP TO THE BATTLE STAGE TO BEGIN YOUR MATCH!!" Present mic boomed. "Thanks for the advice, Ejiro. I'll definitely beat shinso watch." Ejiro just nodded. Shinso smirked "let's see you try." Izuku and shinso then walked onto there battle stage and got onto there respective sides.

Izuku and shinso stood across from each other. They were grinning ready for the fight. (So before I start this match, I wanna let you know. I won't be presenting any other fights besides midoriya. So it'll be skipped to all of izuku's fights. Sorry about that. I just don't feel like that typing that much.) "READY, SET..... GO!!" Present mic boomed as izuku ran to shinso without his quirk active. "It must be nice to have a powerful quirk. Your quirk is strong, you don't know what it's like to have this useless quirk do you, you don't know what's it like to be bullied for your quirk. You probably never been bullied before because your quirk looked like a villains quirk and you looked scary!" Shinso screamed at izuku who was running towards shinso. Izuku then punched shinso in the face, making shinso move to the right. Izuku then uppercuted him and then kicked him in the stomach sending him flying to the out of bounds line. "You damn villain, why won't you talk. ANSWER ME DAMMIT ANSWER!! I NEED TO SHOW THEM THAT I CAN BE A HERO WITH THIS QUIRK!! I NEED TO SHOW THEM YOU DAMN BASTARD ANSWER ME!!" shinso answered desperately. Izuku then jumped forward with a punch ready. "I'm not a villain and I'll never be!! And I do know what's it like to be bullied because I have been bullied before I have been weak before so shut up!!" Izuku then punched shocked shinso out of bounds. "IZUKU MIDORIYA WINS!!! WHAT AN ASTONISHING VICTORY!!" Aizawa and present mic grinned. Izuku got up and stuck his hand out. "I'm here and so are your friends shinso. Your not alone, from now on, call me when you can. I'll help you no matter what because I'm your friend now, alright shinso." Izuku said as he gave shinso a heart warming smile. Shinso looked up and around as he took izuku's hand and got up. "Thank you izuku, I appreciate it." Shinso said while grinning  izuku rubbed the back of his head and smiled. "Of course. I'm glad to help." Izuku and shinso then walked away together.

(A few matches later)

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE, NEXT MATCH IS IZUKU MIDORIYA VS SHOTO TODOROKI!!" Present mic boomed. Izuku looked at todoroki and grinned "let's do our best pal." Todoroki just grinned and said "yeah, pal." Todoroki went to the waiting rooms and departed there. "I need to beat izuku with my ice only, so I could show my dad that I could be better than him, without using my fire." Todoroki thought to himself as he was sitting in his chair, Sasuke style.

"IZUKU MIDORIYA AND SHOTO TODOROKI, PLEASE COME UP ON TO THE BATTLEFIELD AND GET READY TO FIGHT!!!" Izuku got up and so did todoroki. They both walked out to the stage only for izuku to meet endeavor on the way. Izuku looked up "what the hell you want." Endeavor looked down and got pissed. "Who the hell you talking to like that, I'm the number two hero. You'll pay for that you damn villain." Izuku shadowed his eyes and walked off. Endeavor grinned "now make sure that my arrogant son uses his fire, understand." Izuku turned around and faced endeavor. "Fuck you and your favor. Imma help todoroki use his fire for the benefit of him. Now, fuck off and go die in a ditch. You think it's nice to force someone to be your wife, just so you can make your "absolute" child so he could beat all might. Something you can never do!! You'll be number two even when you become number one. That's just who the fuck you are." Izuku then walked away leaving a very pissed off endeavor. "Watch it kid. Don't say shit you can't back up." Izuku laughed. He then activated OFM, max power and turned around. Izuku then flexed his body as a major gust of wind pushed endeavor back. "I can back it up, bitch. Now fucking get over the fact that you wanna be number one and get your son back, or you'll never see his smile or face again." Izuku then once again walked off. Endeavor stood there dumbfounded.