Final

Soobin POV
I had poured my feelings out. And as I looked up y/n came closer to me. Our faces 1 in away from
eachother. She cupped my face.

"But you are here, aren't you? You saved me and I'll always be thankful that someone like you came into my life as a blessing from god."

"I love you y/n" I said with all my courage I'd saved up for this moment. She grabbed my face and smashed her blissful lips on mine. I felt her smile in kiss which made me melt in her sweet lips. I pulled her closer to my chest and made her heartbeat slowly accelerate to the point I could actually hear it.

"And I love you Soobin" she said while smiling as we parted from out kiss.

"So does this mean—"

"I'm all yours...and you are mine" she chuckled as she cupped my face.

"You don't know how long I've waited to hear that and now I can finally call you mine" I whispered in her ears while tucking a strand of hair.

"I love you cupcake" I said.

"And I love you Soobeanie" she said while holding my hands.

"What happened to I love Kai? And the plan we decided?" I teased her.

"Umm...I realized Kai isn't you and the plan we can keep going if you like" she teased back.

"No way! you know how much I had suffered seeing the person I love, love someone else. Not only that but also help her get another guy, rather than myself."

"Aww... I'm sorry baby I know I was dumb to not realize my angel was right beside me the whole time."

"It's ok because now you are mine...just mine" I said as she placed her hands gently on the sides of my face.

Y/N POV

"It's so crazy how you went from being my bully to my entire world" I said seeing his face flush up for the first time.

I love you Soobin...

———————————————————————————

Author: Hey babies it was a great time writing this for you guys🤪💕

Check out "Game" (Yeonjun) or "BAD GIRL" (Soobin) if you want I'm having a great time writing it and I'm sure you will love it if you like this series.