Part 6

Soobin POV
"I-I was literally going to die...why did you save if you wanted to push me?
"Because I-I'm starting to develop feelings for y-you y/n, I don't know what is happening to me" I spilled.
I couldn't hold it in any longer I was just so overwhelmed by the tears that flowed out of her eyes that I just couldn't stand it any longer without her knowing the truth.
Her telling me to slap her just...didn't feel right anymore I don't know what happened to the Soobin that used to Bully everyone... couldn't even raise his voice against the girl in front of him.
"What?" y/n asked with confusion.
"I was just joking, you really think I would fall for you?" I lied because I wanted some time to think about my feelings. Maybe my mind was just confused.
"Tch..I knew it! Boys like you only know how to play around with girls and just hurt them...you you...never mind I just gonna waste my time talking to you!" she said getting up and left slamming the door.

Y/N POV
When I rushed downstairs Soobin's words flashbacked "Because I-I am starting to develop feelings for y-you y/n, I don't know what is happening to me" did he really not mean it because for a second when he said that I actually believed it was real. But like he said it wasn't real so I'm gonna try to not overthink it.
"Y/n!! finally your awake do you know how scared I was... thank goodness Soobin was there" Lia said with a relief it looked like she had just ran a marathon.
"D-did he really save me?" I stuttered.
"A big fat yes he did... you should've see his face he looked so scared...can you believe it!" Lia said with excitement.
"Ummm... actually no because you know I was kinda dying" I chuckled trying to lighten the mood.
"Oh my gosh don't remind me, oh you should go home you don't seem well...wait, I'll send one of my friends to drop you" she said with a smile.
"Oh you don't need to do that I'll just take a taxi" I replied.
"Oh no no no you aren't. Kai!!!! come over here" she shouted as she gestured to a handsome looking man to come. He had the kind of face that stopped you in your tracks. I guess he must be used to that.
"Y/n this is my brother Kai and Kai this is my bestie y/n, can you please drive her home I don't trust my friends only YOU" she pleaded with her two hands clasped.
"Oh ok, no worries sis I'll take her but can you please handle you friend Mark until then because he is really annoying" he glanced at me and then back to Lia.
"Sure just take care of her ok, if something happens to her you'll be DEAD!" she said while giving him a death glare.
"Yes madam" he said, then gestured me to follow him to his car.
Then he opened the door for me like a gentleman and we started driving off. It was an awkward silence half way through the ride when I finally decided to break it.
"So Kai you are Lia's brother huh she never told me about you" I questioned.
"Oh yea probably because I annoy her too much and by the way call me Hueningkai that's what my friends call me" he smiled sweetly.
"Well I'm technically not your friend but ok I'll call you that if you want" I smiled back.
"Then how about we become one because we'll be seeing eachother now"
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Well I'm transferring over to your school tomorrow which is why my sis through a party so I would be able to make some friends since I'm kinda an introvert" he said while his eyes were still on the road.
"But you're not gonna be in my class unless your age is the same as mine so we won't see each other" I frowned.
"Guess what?" he asked.
"What?"
"We are the same age" he smirked.
"What?!! Oh sorry I'm just surprised" I chuckled.
"No worries but why are you surprised...oh look we're here" he said as stopped the car in front of my house.
"Its just that you look mature for your age which is good thing by the way and thank you, it was really nice talking to you" I said as he pulled the door open for me.
"Me too" and he said something I didn't know he would say...
"Can I maybe perhaps get you number?" while he scratched his head in nervousness.
"Sure" was all that came out of my mouth but from the inside I was dying with happiness.