Part 7

Y/N POV
It's been a 2 weeks since Hueningkai and I've been talking to each other, not only that but you guys have been hanging out a lot like going to arcade, movies etc. but the only problem was you started developing feelings for him and didn't know if he felt the same way about you.

In School
We all were sitting at our usual lunch spot with Lia, Mark, Hueningkai, Beomgyu, Taehyun & Yeonjun talking about going to a amusement park tomorrow since it's friday today, when suddenly a lunch tray was placed next to me making a really loud sound and when I turned around... my eyes met Soobin.
"Um... what are you doing here I told you to go away" I tched at him.
"I'm here to make new friends do you have a problem with that, plus Hueningkai invited me" he smirked pointing towards Kai.
I turned to see Hueningkai smiling and nodding which clearly gave me the sign.
"Whatever just don't touch me or talk to me and we'll be square" I said while crossing my hands.
"Ok madam" as he sat down next to me giving a smile which I thought was disgusting...nothing compared to Hueningkai's.
"So..anyways let's go to a different topic since we already decided we'll meet tomo.... umm what type of girls do you like Mark?" Lia questioned him.
"Wow that was random, but since you asked I like girls who are smart and humorous" he smiled.
"Aww that's cute" we all synced except for Soobin which I get but also Hueningkai which was wierd.
"Don't you guys like smart and humorous girls?" I asked not knowing who would answer but wanting Kai to answer first.
"Nahh...I like girls that are hot and sexy it...turns me on" and to be surprised it came from Hueningkai.
Hot? And Sexy? I am none of those...only at the party but I changed because my dress were soaking wet.
"Wait... I thought your type was y/n" Lia spilled from her mouth which made me cough hard and my eyes widened which looked towards Kai.
"Y/n? Haha she's totally the opposite" he laughed holding his stomach not realizing everyone wasn't laughing.
"Yahh!! What do you mean? I can be hot and sexy" I shouted turning everyone's eyes from Kai to me.
"Sorry, it's just that you look innocent and cute but pfft you hot, will be in your dreams" he smiled giving me a wink.
"Don't you pfft me... just wait for tomo Kai and we'll see what you say after that!" I said as I slapped the table with my hands grabbing my lunch tray and walked off.

Lia POV
"Wow she actually got mad? I just said she can't be hot or sexy I didn't know she would get this mad, if I knew then I probs wouldn't have said that but whatever atleast we get to go to the amusement park....oh, Soobin you wanna join us at 6 tomo?" Kai asked.
"Umm...I don't know?" Soobin said.
"Ok let me know if you do come" Kai smiled and went off to his class.
"Ok" as he gave a gesture with his hand.
I've never seen y/n react this way...what's up with her? I'll just ask her tomo.

Y/N POV
Ugh just wait Kai tomo I'll dress up like the type of girls you like and we'll see if you still think about me the same way.