Part 10

Letter
Dear, Y/N this is Soobin I don't know how I'm gonna give you this letter. But I wanted to say sorry for everything I did because I regret it. I know it's hard to forgive someone who gave you a scar across you hand but please give me one more chance to prove myself. I want to be your friend which I didn't think I would say but I truly want to.
Here's my number #635...... if you wanna give me another chance call me I would be so happy.

Hopefully your friend to be,
Soobin

Then I took a moment to rethink the whole letter, just staring at it but then I thought about what my mom said "y/n always remember to give a person a second chance especially when they admit their faults."

                                       iMessage
                                                                                    Y/N
                                                                            Hey its y/n
Soobin
Oh, hey its Soobin
                                                                                    Y/N
                                                           I know you gave me
                                                                  your number😂
Soobin                                                           
Oh yeah sorry I sneaked the letter
in your pocket while hugging,
because I was too afraid to confront
you
                                                                                    Y/N
                                 Omg is Soobin afraid of me?😱😁
Soobin
Don't get to ahead of yourself
I just wanted to say sorry
for everything
Y/N
I know and I forgive you
Soobin
So does this mean we're friends
now?
Y/N
I guess so...Soobeanie
Soobin
Autocorrect?
Y/N
Nope😋
Soobin
It's ok cupcake😉
Y/N
Whatever🙄 GoodNight
see you tomo👋🏻
Soobin
See you friend😉

At School
I arrived to smiling because I had something in my mind. You were standing by your locker getting textbooks for your first class when someone tapped your shoulder.
"Hey y/n" Soobin smiled.
"What's up" you smiled back.
"Nothing really I just wanted to say I'm sorry again in person, if you needed anything just tell me I owe you."
"Oh, it's ok...but I do have something in mind will you help me?" you smirked.
"Yea go ahead" he said leaning against your locker.
You then rethought about, if what you were going to say was right but then you just went for it.

"Soobin will you help me get Kai jealous?...because I really like him" you asked.

Soobin POV
This was the only sentence I was afraid of...because I've started to develop feelings for y/n.