Chapter 6

Turns out Nala was pregnant, again. She had a son named Kion. Kion and Kiara were about a year apart. Kion is the leader of the lion guard, as you know. This is basically taking place of TLG with a twist! Some for example Kion hasn't met his actual love interest yet so don't freak out!

~~~~
Kiara's POV:

"Ahh this is so relaxing." Tiifu said as we were in the mud.

"I know right? Good thing Kiara will look good! Our paws were so cracked." Zuri agreed.

"Hakuna Matata!" Bunga replied.

"Hey, is something burning?" Kion snuffed the air.
We looked and there was some twigs on fire. It kept spreading. Kion told us to stay in the mud pit because that was the safest option until fire spread to the tree above us. The fire had surrounded us already so we were trapped. The only place to go was into a little dark cave but Tiifu is afraid of the dark.
"Kiara! Tiifu! Go in now!" Kion had a demanding voice.

  "Go Tiifu I'll be right behind you!" She went in. I follow and Kion jumped in at the last second. Tiifu was already freaking out. Kion seemed worried about Tiifu. (Don't worry this isn't happening 😂 ) Kion went to talk to her and she smiled. Kion actually made her feel safe, wow.

The smell of fire finally stopped and by the time we got out of the cave it was dark. Our parents much be worried sick!
~~~
Kion's pov

Today during the fire Tiifu and I bonded. I know, it's wrong to like my sisters best friend but I can't help it. It's either her or Fuli and Fuli is great but she's a cheetah and my parents wouldn't approve of that.

When we got home our parents were so happy.
"Where have you been? We were worried sick!"

After we explained everything I asked to talk to my mom alone.
"Okay mom.. I have this crush.." I said
"Oh on Who?" She smiled.
"I like Tiifu.." I mumbled.
"Oh, that's great Kion. You're growing up." My mothers soft voice made me smile. I trotted over to the lion guard and chatted for a while until everyone went into Priderock for sleep. I followed them in and laid to rest.