Chapter 1 A Prince is Born

Simba and Nala went onto Pride Rock. Nala had just gave birth to their first cub, Prince Kopa. Kopa is the heir to the throne. Rafiki presented Kopa to the entire kingdom.
    "Simba! Mufasa is so proud of you!" Rafiki told Simba.
  "Thank you Rafiki." Simba smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few months later..
Kopa's POV:
I woke up to my dad talking to Zazu. All I heard was "Watch him Zazu, his life depends on you."
I trotted over to my dad and nudged his leg.
  "Dad can I go to the watering hole?" I asked.
  " As long as Zazu goes with you.." My dad looked at Zazu.
  "But dad!" I complained.
  " No buts! Either Zazu goes or you don't. I can't risk you getting lost or-"
  "Or stepped on, or hurt. And if I see any strangers don't talk to them and come straight home. I know dad. I'll just go with Zazu.." I've heard this a million times.
    " Very well. Go along now." My dad nudged me. Zazu flew a little above me as we went to the watering hole. As soon as we got there I ran around looking for someone to play with, but of course no one my age was there.
    "Your majesty, why do you look so sad?" Zazu asked me.
   " I have no one to play with Zazu. You wouldn't understand." I answered. I looked ahead of me and saw a cub. "Zazu! Zazu! I see a cub!" I yelled, running towards it.
The cub spotted me and stopped moving. It's eyes had opened wide and it looked scared. I reached the cub.
   "Hi! My name is Kopa!" I said with a smile. Zazu hadn't caught up to me.
   "Hi Kopa.. I'm Vitani!" The cub replied. Vitani was a tan cub. Her underfur and muzzle were a lighter peach and she had pretty purple eyes.
    "Do you want to play with me Vitani?" I asked her.
    "Sure! How about I try to pin you. If I get you then I win, if I don't get you by the time I have to leave then you win." She replied.
   "Okay go!" I ran over to a tree and waited for her to come. Just then Zazu landed next to me.
   "Your majesty! You can't run off like that!" Zazu seemed pretty mad.
   "But I made a friend her name is-" At that moment she pinned me. "Vitani! Oh come on if I wasn't talking to Zazu then you wouldn't have got me!" I complained.
   "I'm sorry, did you say Vitani?" Zazu questioned.
   "Yes, I'm Vitani." She answered.
   "Kopa we have to leave now. Goodbye Vitani!" Zazu said and nudged me.
   "Bye Vitani!" I said and walked with Zazu.