I slapped him on the back and went back into finding an outfit.

______________

[Kim Jinsoo]

Today is the day!

I glanced at myself in the mirror. I struck random poses, exposing areas of my body I couldn't see. I wore something fairly simple. W-well, something I've worn almost everyday for the past few years.

I pat down my jeans and straightened my sweatshirt. I adjusted my glasses and puffed out my hair, which somehow managed to get brighter?

I shrugged it off and glanced at the clock. 1:47.

I grabbed my keys and a small backpack to carry my necessities. I also carried cash that I've gain from giving my finished painting to my client who I'm dear friends with.

I opened the door to my studio and walked out to the elevators and rode it down to the lobby. The museum wasn't far, maybe a five minute walk, but I hope I see Sangwoo already there waiting for me.

After a quick walk and a few fan interactions, I made it to my destination. My museum.

I look at it in awe, proud that I have my own place to put all my works. Glancing at the time, it seems to have reached two already.

I turned my head around to see any signs of Sangwoo. After a quick look, I managed to find a tall man in a suit heading my direction.

"Sangwoo! Over here!"

As the man got closer, I realized it wasn't Sangwoo. This caused me to blush in embarrassment.

After fifteen minutes, I texted him.

'Hey, are you here yet?'

I put my phone down and took a seat on one of the front benches.

Thirty minutes past and still no signs of Sangwoo. It was getting hotter, but not too unbearable. At this point, I was starting to lose hope into this date. I am thinking her has just left me.

I stood up and walked up the stairs to my museum. But suddenly, in the corner of my eyes, I saw a man walking down the street with a woman.

"Sangwoo?" I whispered slightly.

The woman dragged him onto the other block where the fancy restaurant stood. I know it had to be Sangwoo.

Swiftly, I ran down the steps and followed the same path they went. As I turned, I saw them chatting on the outside of the building.

"Listen, my parents are in there. If you say something you shouldn't you know what happens."

"Oh yes honey, I will defiantly listen to you," Sangwoo relies in an oddly sweet voice. I peaked to see them hold hands and enter the restaurant. Quickly, I peaked through the window to see Sangwoo take a seat with the woman and her supposed parents.

I was suddenly hit with a familiar feeling of pain as I saw the woman and Sangwoo laugh as the parents laugh.

Before I could realize it, there were tears in my eyes already.

I wiped them with my sleeve and quickly ran out of the block to the safety of my studio complex.

I was greeted, but I ignored all call from workers and or fans.

As the elevator rose, I couldn't hell but let out a sob. The elevator dings and opens to reveal the empty hallway. I got out and began to walk towards my room.