Chapter 4: First Date

Yusei's POV:
I was making breakfast for Akiza and I while Akiza was taking a shower and this gave me time to figure out how I would ask her on a date tonight. While I was cooking I was listening to one of my favorite songs 'Hyperdrive' and I was unaware of Akiza who sneaked up on me and hugged me from behind. "Good morning my Morning Star." Akiza said, "And good morning to you my Beautiful Rose." I told her and we kissed real quick before I went back to making our breakfast. "So, what are you doing today, Yusei?" Akiza asked, "Well, today my shop is closed since there aren't that many people who call for repairs on their machines so I was thinking if we could go out for the whole day." I said, "Like a date?" Akiza asked, "Well, yeah." I said, "I'd love that Yusei." Akiza told me as she hugged me and I hugged her back and we ate our food and got ready to leave. Before we left I made sure to set the security system on in case anyone was dumb enough to break in. Both Akiza and I rode our duel runners to the Kiba Dome to see Jack win yet another turbo duel and he seemed surprised to see us when we went down to meet him and congratulate him on his latest win. "So, the word is that you two chaps moved in together." Jack said, "Who told you that, Jack?" Akiza asked, "Mina told me, she is my manager after all." Jack sad and I mentally slapped myself at what else Mina told Jack. "By the way Yusei when are the two of you having the house warming party?" Jack asked me, "Well, we weren't really planning on one." I said and Akiza agreed with me. "Well, good luck Yusei and you two Akiza." Jack said as he went to talk with the reporters. I looked at the time and saw that it was only three in the afternoon. 'I wonder if Akiza is going to be fine when she finds out about the restaurant that we're going to for dinner?' I asked myself and both Akiza and I went into the plaza of New Domino City and Akiza and I was having a great time until some guy tried to threaten us and I challenged him to a duel which was his mistake for accepting. Both my mark of the dragon and Akiza's mark of the dragon glowed and the thug ran away when I beat him using my Stardust Dragon card to wipe out the rest of his life points. "Well, he wasn't much of a challenge." I said and Akiza hugged me and we both went back to our runners and started heading towards our place so we can get ready for dinner tonight.

Akiza's POV:
This is my first date with Yusei, I can't wait to show him this dress of mine. I was so excited and scared at the same time since this is my very first date. "Akiza you better hurry up, we don't want to miss the reservation." Yusei called, "Alright, I'll be right there Yusei." I said and I got up and headed downstairs and saw that Yusei pulled a cover off of a car that I've never seen before. "Where'd you get that car?" I asked, "I made it myself with some help from Crow who was able to find the parts I needed and... Whoa, you look great Akiza." Yusei said when he saw me in my red dress with black roses embedded into the design. "Thanks, and you look handsome." I told him Yusei opened the door for me to get in and noticed a duel disk system in the dashboard and I guess Yusei was making a new kind of duel runner that might be used one day. "Well, let's get going. The security system will turn on once we leave after I close the garage door." Yusei said and once we left the house Yusei drove us in his new car to the restaurant which I have wanted to check out for some time now. "How were you able to afford a reservation to this place?" I asked, "I've been working for almost two years and people gave me tips and the payment for their vehicles." Yusei said. I was so happy that he was able to take me to the restaurant that I kissed him for what seemed like an eternity. Once we broke from the kiss the waiter took us to our table and took our drink order, "So, Yusei, after my family and I left Satellite what were you up to?" I asked, "Surviving, staying out of Sector Securities grasp. But, I don't want to relive the past. I'm more focused on the here and now." Yusei said and that made me smile since Yusei hasn't really talked much about his past when he was a kid. I know what that was like because I've been trying to forget what I did in the past when I discovered my psychic powers. I hurt so many people including my own daddy. "Akiza, look I want you to know that the people we were doesn't have to dictate on who were might be. We chose our own fates." Yusei said as he tried to cheer me up which really helped me. "You always know just what to say Yusei." I said and we held hands until the waiter came back to take our order. Little did we know that Crow, Jack, Carly, Mina, Trudge, Leo, and Luna were in the same restaurant as us spying on us.