Part 37

Hey, you! Yes you. Are you streaming BTS' new MV???

▶️tan! Kim Taehyung - A bit of Jimin time (vacation special)

"So much effort just to be skinny. I swear I was happier fat and with fries," Jimin snarls at me, his back turned to me and without a shirt on as I struggle to put another cooling patch on his aching back from behind without getting hit in the face.

He hisses as the cold object makes contact with his sweaty heated skin and once more swats my hand away.

"Would you keep still? How am I supposed to help you if you impel your arms everywhere?"

"You're making me do it! Do you expect me to stop when you're torturing me?"

"The only torture here is when you won't shut up, darling."

Jimin huffs out a breath of mockery, pink sock clothed feet hanging down from his bed, swinging in the air in furious motions. He works out a lot recently (I'm disappointed to tell you even more than me - well if we count my sex with Jungkook out of the equation) but he seems to have more energy when he's done than he did when he started, and that makes me innocently happy.

He's just adorable.

Except for his style of clothes, of course.

I scan his large yellow dress pants and loose green turtleneck he's wearing currently, his dark brown, almost black hair the only thing that's on the boundary line of being utterly disgusting.

"Should we go shopping, huh?" I ask carefully, pushing a piece of fresh non-salted cucumber in my mouth.

Jimin eyes me carefully: "When and why?"

"Soon. Please, soon."

"Is this about my sense of fashion again?"

"S-SENSE OF FA- Respect or not, Jimin, it's hardly legal to call it that."

His expression of complete offense almost makes me giggle but I hide it successfully in another tasteless piece of food I'm obligated to eat since my best friend's on a diet.

"I'm not a fan of your style either but do you hear me complain?"

I raise my eyebrows: "What's wrong with my style?"

"It's completely -"

He looks me up and down, trying to fake objection but gives up when he sees me giving him the look, hanging his head low.

"-flawless," he finishes with a sigh.

I don't have time to bathe in success before he's already speaking up again (which he does a lot these days and I'm a proud mom whose kid got into the swimming team).

"Look, I have nothing against your dressing taste but I just don't think I could pull it off, Tae. I just couldn't."

"Again with that shit? I honestly thought we were past that," I whine, wrapping my hands around him and pecking his nose with a lot of drool, "You'll look absolutely stunning in anything you put on."

"And you're gross."

"It was just a bit of spit, chill."

"Do you even know how much bacteria-"

"And that's why you don't have a boyfriend."

Jimin makes a face like he's ready to pounce on me and cut something off my head (or read me a whole biology textbook, and I just hope it's the first option if one) while eating pizza just to spite me but then his face softens and he turns around, ignoring my comment.