Aria Pov~

As soon as we got to the room I was pushed against the wall by Blake and his lips were on mine instantly. Even though I never done anything like this before, but I guess my instincts kicked in because I jumped on him my legs wrapping around his waist.

My hands are gripping his hair pushing him impossibly closer to me. I moaned in the kiss, causing him to walk towards his bed and us falling backwards on it, me on the bottom and him on top with his arms holding him up so he doesn't squash me.

He trails kisses all the way down my jaw, towards my neck and shoulder. I unbuttoned his shirt and take it off showing his amazing, mouth watering 6 pack. His chest is so defined, I can't believe this is all mine.

I guess he notices me ogling him because he smirks and says "See something you like!" I just smile and nod pulling his lips back down to mine. He unzips my dress and takes it off while never breaking the kiss. Leaving me in my bra and undies. He kisses the spot he will mark me which is in between my neck and shoulder, cause me to moan and arch my neck back giving him more access.

"Are you 100% sure you want this" he asks me breathing heavily, still trying to hold back his wolf just in case I change my mind. "Yes I want this" I whisper to him.

His kisses the spot one more time before his teeth elongate. He bites down sinking his teeth in. I scream out of pain, but then a surge of pleasure seeps through me cause me to moan. He releases and licks the spot causing the bleeding to stop. His lips were on mine once again. Eventually my bra and undies and his jeans and boxers came off and......

We made love that night. Eventually we got exhausted and we both fell asleep in each others arms.

Next day

Blake Pov~

I slowly open my eyes and try to adjust to the sunlit room. I yawn and look at the clock it reads 9:06 a.m. I look down at my mate and all the memories of last night came back. My beautiful mate and I had sex and she let me mark her.

Now I have been with a lot of she-wolves but my mate was by far the best. That was the best night I have ever had. I look down at her sleeping form and she looks like an angel her curls flowing around her face and the sunlight hitting her making a glow around her body. She looks amazing.

Her eyes flutter open. She looks around and then looks up at me with a smile on her face.  "Goodmorning" her angelic voice says. "Goodmorning cutie" I kiss her nose. She sits up and starts to get out of bed. "Where are you going?"

"To shower." She reply's. She stands up and I just stare at her amazing body. She realizes that I am staring at her and she turns around and walks to the bathroom. Causing me to growl in want. When she reaches the bathroom door she turns around and says "So are you going to join me?"

Aria Pov~

"So are you going to join me?" I say with a slight smirk. He immediately runs to the bathroom and pulling me to the shower. He turns the water on and start running his hands all over my body. He washes me and I wash him. He crashes his lips down on mine and we then got down and dirty again.

When we finished we had to wash again. After we got out the shower we realized we took 35 minutes. We had 10 minutes to make it down to breakfast. I dried myself and threw on my bra and underwear. I threw on a pair of skinny jeans. I then realize i still don't know what my mark looks like. So I make my way over the mirror and I am blown away.

My mark is 2 wolves one black and the other White. They were at a blue lake and they were both howling at the full moon. On the moon it had 4 stars. the mark was beautiful. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turn around look at Blake's mark and it is exactly the same as mine.

"I love your tatt!" He says kissing me. I pull away which cause his to growl. "We just did it in the bathroom. If we continue this we won't be leaving this room all day" I say grabbing my crop top and putting it on showing off my lower stomach.

" You are not wearing that!" He says with a stern face. "Why not?" I say looking down. "Because it shows off your stomach. No one is supposed to see that except me." He growls out.

"Blake you do realize you marked me right. That means guys know I am taken." I say to him grabbing his hand. "Can you please, just change it for me?!?" He pleads making a sad face. I sigh and change my crop top and put on a v neck shirt. "Better" he says kissing me and then grabbing my hand and walking down the stairs to the dining room for breakfast. We walk in and walk straight to our table. We then take our usual seats. Nick and Blake switched seats so now Blake is sitting next to me.

Xavier is staring at me. I try not to notice it, but after awhile it starts to annoy me. "Why are you staring at me?" I snap. "Why do you smell different?" He asks with a serious face. Damion smells me too. "You smell like.....Blake??" He says. "Yea we mated." I say in a duh tone. "YOU WHAT?!?!?" My mother exclaimed slamming her hands on the table. Making me jump and scoot back a little. Blake holds my hand and pulls me more towards him. "We mated." I say confidently.

"How dare you take the innocence from my little girl." My mom says seething.

"Mom calm done. The Elder's did say that they should mate soon. Nothing is wrong with that." Bella says smiling at me.

All my mom did was stand up causing the chair to flip back, as she stomps out the room. My father sighs heavily before going after her.

"You too mated? Already?" Xavier asks. A little more calm but still on edge.

"Yes we did.  The Elder's said we can wait till she shifts or we can do it before. We decided not to wait." Blake said rubbing his thumb over my hand.

Xavier gave a stiff nod.

"Are you okay?" I mind-link him

"I will be fine. Just a little shocked."

"I'm sorry but it's not your decision. It was mine."

He looks up at me this time.

"I know. I will deal with mom later. Don't worry."

I nod and then we start eating our breakfast. Trying to gain the normality of our morning back.

That's it for now! Thanks for reading.