1 3 (✞)

chapter thirteen: hate that i love you ()

    "SHIT, YOU A fuckin' pro," Fez grunted as Melanie choked on his dick, a saliva and her tears dribbling down her face and to the side of her chin. Fezco let out groans of pleasure as he felt his release almost surging through him. "I'm gonna cum," he moaned, grabbing a fist full of her hair.

She bobbed her head, sucking on his dick and pulled it out of her mouth. He jerked himself off, and she opened her mouth open wide. White strips of his hot, milky cum, landed on her tongue and a little on the top of her nose. She made sure to swallow every drop, even getting some that landed on her nose. It was warm and tangy.

It wasn't the best tasting thing out there but she didn't complain, she just took it like a champ. Fezco let out a breath with a chuckle in the end. He pulled up his pants and helped her off of her knees. She was lucky he had carpeting in his room or her knees would have been hurting. He laid on his bed, and Melanie came crawling beside him, making sure to lay beside him, resting her leg over his.

"Where you learned that from?" Fezco asked his girlfriend and she instantly thought about her conversation with Jules. After the sex talk, Melanie made sure that if she was going to try things out with Fez, she was going to be educated so she did a little bit of studying.

Porn was the easiest to learn from. She watched as the naked women on her screen sucked, slurped and gargled on their significant others dick. They would grasp at their balls, fondling them and they deep throated. She had been studying for a couple days until she finally had the time to try it out. Which was today and to her, not to toot her own horn but from the way Fez's green eyes locked into her's, it had gone pretty successful.

Melanie batted her eyes innocently, "I just did this for the first time today." She wasn't lying about that. This was the first guy she had ever done this too. Melanie couldn't give away her secrets now.

"Shit, you made me cum so fast, bruh." Fezco shook his head, not even believing how lucky he got with her. She blushed, hiding her face in his chest .

"I missed you," Melanie smiled, snuggling into Fezco's chest. She listening to the sound of his heart beat; it was slow and steady but it made her feel so calm. "I missed you more," He told her, combing through her soft brown curls with his fingers. "This whole Nate Jacobs thing has everyone shook. I fucking watched that shit happen..."

"He's a dick, Melly. He got no respect." Melanie nodded, rubbing her arm with his large, warm hand. "I know but... It's crazy to think that he says he loves her but then goes back and hurts her..."

"Yo, fuck that guy. Just know I would never put my hands on you." Melanie lift up her head, taking her arm, laying it on his chest so she could rest her chin. "I know you wouldn't..." She raised her face to his, giving him a kiss. She watched him as they laid down together. He was so perfect to her. Everything that he did, every expression that came on his face was pure art. "Why you looking at me like that?" He asked her, raising a brow. "You look so beautiful," she said simply and he chuckled. "You don't call a man beautiful."

Mel sat up, stretching her body, "I do." He looked at her figure in the dress she was wearing. A simple spaghetti strap, lavender body-con dress with daisies on them, nothing special. "You look good as fuck." She laughed. "I'm wearing a simple outfit," she told him, rolling her eyes but he shook his head, licking his pink lips, "Nah. You bad ma." He lifted himself up, putting a kiss to her tan cheek. She turned her head to his and she kissed him on his lips gently. She could taste the weed he had previously smoked when she got to his house earlier and chocolate. He always tasted so bitter but always had a sweet ending. A ding, sound rang in the room and Melanie pulled away with a smile, going over to his nightstand where both phones were laid out on. She checked her phone but realized that she didn't get any messages. Melanie decided to grab, Fez's phone and checked of it was his.