This was real.

My eyes flew open at the realization of him touching me. Stroking my flesh with his calloused fingertips was actually happening. It wasn't just fantasy. He roughly pulled me to the edge of the seat, ripping my sleep shorts and panties off in a flash.

I was going to need new panties if he continued to stay with me.

His plush lips sucking at the sensitive skin of my thigh, teeth ripping into my flesh, lapping the pain away. Working his way towards my weeping core, propping my legs over his shoulders, one by one. Opening my sex for his lustful eyes to gaze upon like a prize, taking the sight in all its dripping glory.

"Oh god," I moaned.

His fingers worked their way through my folds, back arching the instant he pushed a finger deep inside my pussy. Expertly playing me like a fiddle, my mouth moaning its tune for the whole world to hear.

The familiar heat was building in the pit of my stomach, spreading through my body like a wildfire, catching my skin ablaze with sweat pouring from my skin. Leaving me panting and repeatedly begging him for more and more. 

"Fuck, C.J.," I moaned, back arching off the edge of the chair again as he plunged another finger inside. 

His tongue began lapping at my clit like it was the last meal he'd ever receive for the rest of his life. Turning in circles, up and down, dipping in and out of my cunt. Alternating between his scissoring fingers inside of me and tongue plunging in and out. Making my throat raw with the screams and curses I couldn't contain. Greedily begging for more and more of him. Harder. Faster. Harder!

I needed him, all of him.

I ran my fingers through his tousled hair, forcing his glistening face to stay where it was. Grinding mercilessly against his mouth as the tingling sensation overtook me. White dots spotted my vision, eyes rolling into the back of my skull, and my thighs clamped like a vice around his head. Silent screams left my lip now, unable to form words on my tongue. My muscles contracted all over, toes curled, and I finally let it happen. Convulsing around his fingers inside of me, squeezing them like a vice never wanting to let the pleasure of him go.

I couldn't move an inch. I couldn't fully comprehend what had happened. But I knew I needed more from him now.

Greedy, greedy girl. 

His lips trailed fire down my sensitive inner thigh again. Teeth sinking deep into my flesh making me cry out delighted with the pain spreading through me. Sending my core into another frenzy of want and throbbing.

"Fuck it," he muttered, turning me over in one swift move over the end of the chair. Groping my asscheeks in his palms, kneading them like dough, letting his fingers cling to the flesh.

"Fuck," I moaned, electricity shooting through my limbs at the sound of his belt unlatching and his zipper falling.

He ran his bare girthy length through my folds. Wetting them with the essence leaking from my cunt. My fingers gripped onto the extra fabric of the chair, as he mercilessly teased me. Bracing myself for what I wanted. A good, hard pounding.

"I'm clean," he groaned, getting closer and closer to penetration. My mind begging him to do it already, trusting him at that moment.

"I'm protected," I said breathlessly hoping that was all he needed to push deep inside. The coil in my belly was begging him to hit my cervix. Begging him to bury himself to the hilt and fuck me senseless until I didn't know my name.

Just make me forget my name!

He grunted in response, guiding his thick cock inside of me. Spreading my walls further than his fingers, making my mouth stay ajar in shock and awe. Gasping the moment he hit end and pulled out again, wanting him to fill me back up. His dick touching the spots tucked deep inside, I didn't even know existed. Hitting every button like a hammer, pressing them in such a way, I saw stars.

Or the moon. Or heaven. Definitely heaven, for my sake.

Incoherent words in the form of babbles left my lips. Turning into gargled moans and screams trying to control myself as he kept a slow pace; torturous and controlled. Exactly what I didn't need right now. I needed him raw and animalistic.

"Fuck me hard," I groaned in desperation, pushing myself back against him. Bringing him fully inside of me again, my eyes seeing the stars again.

His hands gripped onto my sides, fingernails digging into my skin, drawing blood with his force. The pain mixed with his slow torturous thrusts made my skin crawl with absolute need, like tiny ants doing a dance upon my flesh. Heat soared through my veins like a drug, clouding my brain with the sweet--sweet ecstasy he was providing.

Finally, he threw torture out the window and slammed into me. His dick curling inside of me like it was molded to fit my cunt and only my cunt. Between, his throaty, low grunts and my frantic never-been- fucked-like-this moans, my neighbors knew exactly what I was up to and who was up in me. Thanks to the thin walls of my apartment, I'm sure good ole Theodora next door would burst through at any moment and spray us with water like the dirty dogs we were.

He wound his fingers around my ponytail roughly pulling me back against him. Increasing the urge inside my tingling pussy to let go again. His hand wound around my throat, my back arching more, accommodating his girth further. His heavy grunts and hot breaths spilled into my ears, as he made circles around my sensitive clit again. 

"It's...it's coming," I moaned, feeling the fire inside of me ignite into a powerful flame, spreading throughout my body. Crackling and hissing to life as his circles grew faster, putting more and more pressure onto my clit. Sweat dripping from my forehead, as I threw my head back screaming his name over and over again like a broken record. Convulsing hard around his cock, body shuttering in delight. 

He moaned my name through heavy breaths, his thrusts becoming slopping, his pace quickening. Fingers digging into my neck harder and harder and finally he stopped. His hot seed pouring into me, coating my walls. Moaning my name again and several incoherent curses against my neck.

Our movements stopped, but our breaths still poured from our parted lips. I tried to regain myself, but my heart pounded against my chest.

"You think you'll be able to focus on your work now?" He grumbled in my ear, holding me tight against his body. His fingers still nestled around my throat. I chuckled in response, feeling him go limp and slip out of me. 

"How can you write that and not get uncontrollably horny…." I took a deep breath, his lips pecking my cheek. Releasing me from his grasp, I leaned forward, placing my face on the seat of my chair. Sucking in hard breaths feeling his body heat against my back again.

"What do you think I was writing?" He whispered huskily in my ear, staying like that for a few minutes, just leaning against each other, feeling his soothing heartbeat against mine.

After getting up and cleaning up in the bathroom, I was finally able to focus on my work with a clear mind. I had to make him stop distracting me or I'd never get the pages done in time for Reese. If I didn't have the 75 pages done, my internship was over, and I'd lose any chance of recommendations from her. 

No more distractions. No more boning C.J. instead of working. If only that was possible…..

If he was going to insist on staying with me more, I might not survive.

But at least my sexual fantasies would come true. 

●●●●●●●●●

How meta of me.