《 j university 》

189 likes

189 likes

raina_00: ugh class but ootd anyway

View comments

btsgirlfriend: girl you're fire

jennafy: outfit goals !!!

yoo_kihyun: hi

raina scoffed at the last person commented on her photo and ignored it. she looked around her surroundings, refusing to believe she had already landed in korea and is now in her rented apartment prepared by her parents. she would have own her own allowance but she had health issues so she couldn't do any activities except journalism in her club.

she hated how her health lifestyle went down the drain after her depression year. it wasn't just because of her breakup but everything around her disappointed her. friends, family, boyfriend- everything. even her 4 part-time jobs let her down.

the netizens didn't help with her recovery. because she was a foreigner, her classmates picked on her in high school but it died down cold turkey as soon as she hit university. she decided to take TESL, an english subject not many koreans could take. she could.

her university was a 15 minute walk so she had to wake up 30 minutes early. she got up to iron her outfit for tomorrow's class. she hummed as she took it out her inpods and played one of kpop's old songs, nu'est's face.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"morning, rai!" some of her classmates greeted her as soon as she walked in.

"hi," she shyly smiled.

"guess what? i heard miss eunsoo has a boyfriend during break."

that was rai's cue to leave but one guy pulled her back, "w-wait, we thought we should fill you in on what's going on! it's funny."

"o-okay," she remained standing.

but when she was about to adjust her leg, her bag bumped into someone behind her.

"i'm sorry-"

she turned and came face to face with wooyoung, who smirked back.

"sokay, babe. but careful with the steps; you nearly fall if not because of me." he said before winking at her and went to his seat with the guys.

since when wooyoung's in english class?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

rai packed her stuff after the first lecture finished and exhaled a breath.

"lecturers are not holding back on their lectures, huh?" she said to herself.

"tell me bout it."

rai turned around so fast her hair flew to the other side of her shoulder, her eyes as big as a golf ball staring at an amused wooyoung sitting behind her.

"wooyoung-ssi... you scared me. i thought i was alone."

"i always leave from the back of the class but you were alone so i didn't want to go just yet," he leaned over resting his chin on his palm, "did you dye your hair?"

"y-yeah, looks like you did yours too." she referred to his now blonde hair.

"i know. i dyed it blonde before but i was a brat so it didn't look good on me. now i'm grown up, i dyed it back and what do ya know? i look sexy." he laughed.

"cool." she responded shortly. she got up. "i'll be leaving now. nice talking to you."

wooyoung was so into his hair he didn't notice she ran out of class. "wait! you didn't tell me your- annnd she left." he slouched in disappointment in his seat. a knock sounded from behind him.

"woo, let's go."

he looked who it is and sighed. "i didn't get her name. again. i took this class just to see her."

"idiot. her name's on the notice board right next to the board."

"ohh!" wooyoung sprinted to the front and scanned the list of names. "sitting at seat second row, 3rd chair, park raina. got it! thanks, san!"

"you don't even know english; you'll flunk if you're here just to flunk."

"i told miss eunsoo i'm just gonna be here for a month. if i fail her first paper, i'm out. i'll just flunk that."

"again, you're a crazy idiot."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───