《 crushes suck 》

1. crushes suck

"y-yoo kihyun, i like you. please go out with me!"

out of all members of mx in high school, it was kihyun i liked - the rumoured heartbreaker in school. my classmates warned me not to confess to him but i've seen how good kihyun is when he's out of school grounds. he helped the elderly sometimes. that's why i'm in love.

plus, he's handsome.

kihyun looked at me with a soft gaze and patted my head. "sure."

it was one word, but i was happy. kihyun accepted my confession!

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

one week since dating kihyun and it was all i dreamed of. he was the sweetest boyfriend i could ever ask for. that one time during class, he barged in like the bad boy he was and handed me flowers before kissing my hand.

"for you, darling."

it made the girls scream by that action. i, on the other hand, was speechless by it. i remembered how red my face was and how hot my ears were.

god, i'm lucky.

one month

what just happened?

where did my lovely and caring kihyun go?

this morning he didn't pick me from school so i had to walk to the bus station which was a 10 minute walk and i was late.

i walked up to him while he was talking to his friends.

"um, kihyun? what's the deal? why didn't you pick me from school?"

"since when i was your chauffeur?" he asked as if it was a joke and high fived his friends.

"but you always pick me. if you didn't like it, just say-"

"was it my duty to tell you what i'm doing? buzz off."

"kihyun, don't be rude to me. i simply asked nicely."

"shut up," with just one strong nudge on my shoulder, my weak body found itself made contact with the floor. i looked up with tears in my eyes and he didn't look guilty with what he did. he scoffed and turned to his friends.

"i am never accepting bets from ya'll ever again."

my heart torn to pieces that day. i looked down on my fists and clenched it, swore to him under my breath that i will make him suffer.

and i keep my word on it.

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

i hope that was not too fast. i didn't want to

prolong the introduction. each chapter will be short, though.

i won't drag one chapter to waste time. byeee