Chapter 23: Ciao.

Start from the beginning

Liam is a closed chapter in my life.

Why hold on to something old and painful when there are new and beautiful things to hold onto?

I'm done with him.

I've spent almost two weeks without using my phone and it feels exceptionally good.

Coming here is just about me and only me. I love myself and I love my life. I'm not going to take it for granted anymore because life is just so wonderful and most of all, it's a gift that I feel very blessed to have.

****

As I stride into the hotel lobby, I smile at one of the receptionist. This hotel made my trip. They introduced me Greta, an Italian lady who was my tour guide. She showed me all the places and we sat down and chose the ones that I wanted to go to.

The most surprising thing is I couldn't pay her for anything. The hotel said that it has all been covered. Adam paid for everything.

Isn't he the best?

I take the elevator up and when I reach my suite, I swipe the card and open the door.

The suite has a long way at the beginning  the. the living room and when I reach there, I freeze at the sight in front of me.

A very half naked Adam.

He obviously just got out of the shower because there is a black towel wrapped around his waist. His hair is wet and water is dripping down his glorious chest. "Hey."

I can't find my voice. My throat is so dry. This is the hottest thing I've ever seen. His chest is so sexy. It's like a work of art. He has a very hot muscular body. His chest is so hard and sculpted. I can't take my eyes off so I go down and fuck! He has a V! Of course he has a V.

I hear Adam clears his throat, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Let me go put on some clothes." He says and disappear to the other bedroom not the master because that's where I'm sleeping.

Oh my God. Am I dreaming? Seriously, is this another dream? What the hell is he doing here?

I watch him com back into the living room dressed in a white buttoned up, tucked into black pants. This is real.

"Hi." I squeak out.

"Hello."

"Um, what are you doing here?" I ask finally catching my normal voice.

"I have a meeting."

He has a meeting in Italy, where I'm having a vacation. I don't think this is a coincidence.

"Oh but why are you half naked in my suite in this hotel?" I ask in confusion.

"I'm not half naked anymore and FYI, this is my suite. I own the hotel." He says looking at me through hooded eyes.

My eyes widen. "Really?"

He nods.

"But this is The Summit." I say, still feeling confused.

"I know."

"Do you own the one in Bluefall as well?"

"Yes."

Holy shit! My husband owns the Summit chain of hotels. That's freaking awesome and no wonder the staff here are so nice to me.

"Wow."

"It is a partnership business with a friend." Adam shares.

"That's awesome. I like the hotels." I smile.