Chapter 15 THE ALPHA DRAGON LORD

A timid body laid hidden inside a big trunk. She had been hiding there for what felt hours. It was quite unfortunate but she was brave enough to endure it after all she was now a runaway miss.
The reason she was hiding inside the huge trunk filled with goods was because she did not wanted to be dragged back to the palace.

Fifteen minutes ago she was strolling the city to find a faster way to leave the borders of the kingdom. She had covered her face and her hair with a loose white cloak because black was rather eye catching. She was free until she saw some palace guards strolling in the nearby shops. They seemed to be asking the shopkeepers about some matter. Thought hit her that maybe Medrisa was so pissed off that she had informed the princes right away about her. So the guards must have been sent by them. Although she was glad the person was not here personally it still bothered her. So she had just randomly ran into a shop which to her luck, was empty.
Like a child playing hide and seek she crawled into one of the huge boxes and thus leading to her current state.

It had been quite a time and yet the guards were still around. Such being the case marnie's eyes gave out while she was waiting for them to leave. She was only a child. Thus she did not knew that the trunk she was hiding in was filled with materialised libius. The crystal flowers emitted a faint smell which had the ability to ease someone to sleep if anyone stayed within its vicinity for more than ten minutes.
And while she was out of consciousness the trunk was collected by some man then shipped onto a huge ship. The ship sailed the length of the great dragon claw ocean and landed at a harbour located at the edge of the alpha dragon kingdom.

When she awoke she heard the sound of rushing footsteps here and there. "Move them into the palace." A voice said.

"Palace?"she was confused. She then recalled the whole ordeal and was panic stricken. Where the hell was she? She did not knew..And for how long had she been out? She did not knew that either.
The trunk she was in began moving. When it stopped she peeked out of the trunk and saw no one was at what seemed like a door. Grabbing this chance she crawled out of the box. That was when she heard the screams of some women and the sound of trays falling onto the ground. She turned around and was dumbfounded to see five cooks staring at her. This place was the kitchen. She gasped.

Of course the cooks were startled by her unusual appearance. The girl before them had no horns. Her long hair was pure green. It was beautiful. She had beautiful hazel eyes and her skin was fair. Also she was a young girl. A very young one but very pretty.

"I am so done for all" was what she murmured to herself when some guards came running through the door.

A man with red horns. He had long wavy mid night black hair. His eyes were black just like the dark sky. He was seated on a black dragon throne. Wearing a red fur coat and a light night robe underneath it. His image was majestic and handsome in a sexy way.
"Come in" his manly voice ordered the man standing outside the royal chamber.

"Lord Dral, sorry for the intrusion but there was an uproar in the kitchen." The man apologised bowing his head slightly. He had a yellow hair and green horns.
Another person followed behind him. A young girl of sixteen.

"Advisor Witsan, so it was her."

"Yes my lord" he replied.

Green hairs and hazel eyes. Without horns. A girl. Young and found.

"What is a green hills girl doing here?" He questioned her. "You are barely even sixteen. You should be at the royal palace of the omega kingdom. Unless....you ran away..."

Meanwhile marnie was silently cussing at her bad luck. She was at the alpha kingdom. And before the king himself. Did she had to end up at the royal palace? She was mad at her luck.

"Witsan" he spoke to him. "Lead her to a chamber and have her stay there. Send a message of this news to the omega palace tomorrow morning at once. They must be searching for her in fright of her disappearance."

"Yes. Dral" he complied.

"No! Please wait. I....i instead of offering me a room can you please help me to go to the borders of the lost souls?" Her shrill voice shouted at him. The last part was soften a bit.

"I left the palace to look for my mother. So i would like to go after her. Please!" She pleaded.

"Replying to Dral Torian, a letter had just arrived from the omega kingdom. It mentioned about the appearance of the ameity bandits and the absence of the red lands. The green hills left the palace in the red tribe's pursuit. But did not return. Thus the blessed land followed them out. Today.
Also Dral sharoen had requested you to delay your departure by some days, if you wish."

"So she did run away." He sighed.

Marnie was annoyed at this advisor's timing. "But still i would like to leave. Please?" She made her eyes look pitiful before them, even squeezing out some forced tears.

"Sorry kid. But i cannot do that. Besides it is night time right now. I want to sleep. We shall continue this tomorrow." After rejecting her crocodile tears he turned around ready to leave.

"Please wait..."she uttered.

He looked back at her and added. "I will be leaving for the omega kingdom once all the tribes gather at the palace. We shall hear what they have to say for you tomorrow. Until then stay here. It is not safe for you outside."

"Oi...wait...hey...wait.." she shouted after his retreating body that refused to listen to her. "Wait...i said wait you old man. Stinky old man wait!" She shouted at him.

Witsan was rendered speechless. "Mind your words young miss." He warned her which she ignored.

Dral Torian turned around and looked straight into her hazel eyes saying, "kid. If you don't want to be groped by strange men at the night streets just be obedient. Else you are free to leave. But trust me the streets are going to eat you up if you leave, no matter its the day or the night. So don't even think of running away."

She flinched at his words. "F....fine..."she stuttered reluctantly. "But stop calling me a kid. I am not one. Also it was your fault for not listening to what i had to say. Tsk. Old man will always be an old man."

The dral's face remained unchanged at her rude remark.

"My king is only twenty six" the advisor protested.

Marnie grinned. "I am only sixteen."

Both their eyes grew wide at how she was trying to claim how being twenty six was old for a sixteen year old teenager. Still her words were indeed true.

"Lead her to the chamber she will be staying in. I am sleepy." The dral commanded. Witsan complied.

While marnie was secretly plotting.
"Let's wait and see if these walls can prevent me from running away. I can make them lower their guards by letting them think that i will be staying here. Once that happens i shall jump at the opportunity." She rejoiced secretly.

She was unknown of the scrutinizing eyes that studied her thoughts like an open book.

"What a naive kid" he thought. "Its written all over her face that she is planning to escape. She is just a bold stupid kid." He kept these remarks to himself.