Sozins Comet: Part Two

(A/N): So, instead of Katara going with Zuko to face Azula, (Y/N) will be going, just because... you know... well... I think it's pretty self explanatory.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We approached June.

"Hey, I remember her! She helped you attack us!" Sokka turned to Zuko. 

"Yup. Back in the good old days," Zuko chuckled. 

"Oh great. It's Prince Pouty. Where's your creepy grandpa?" June asked Zuko, when she saw us. 

"He's my uncle. And he's not here." Zuko told her. 

"I see you worked things out with your girlfriend." June said, turning to me. 

Zuko and I blushed, "I mean... yeah," Zuko said.

"So what do you want?" June asked him. 

"I mean, I need a lot of things, but more specifically, we want you to help us find the Avatar," I said.

"Hm. Doesn't sound too fun," June sipped her tea. 

"Does the end of the world sound like more fun?" Zuko asked angrily.

That seemed to work, June led us outside to her mole-thing, Nyla. 

She shook a piece of meat, and threw it at Nyla, "Nyla. Who's my little, hmm, Snuffly-Wuffly?" She turned to us, "Okay. So who's got something with the Avatar's scent on it?"

Katara handed June Aang's staff.

June held up the staff to Nyla, who walked around in circles before lying back and covering her nose. 

"Well, what does that mean?" Zuko asked.

"It means your friend's gone," June replied. 

"Well, yeah, that's why we're trying to find him?" I said.

"No, I mean he's gone gone. He doesn't exist." June told us. 

"Uh, well clearly he exists, we've seen him." I rolled my eyes. 

"What do you mean Aang doesn't exist? Do you mean he's ... you know, dead?" Sokka asked, worried. 

"Nope. We could find him if he were dead. Wow, it's a real head-scratcher. See ya." June said, starting to walk away.

Zuko stopped her, "Wait. I have another idea. There's only one other person in this world who can help us face the Fire Lord. I'll be right back with a smell sample."

Zuko walked away, and returned with a smelly sandal.

"You saved your uncle's sweaty sandal? Ugh!" Sokka exclaimed. 

"Listen, Zuko... I love you and all, but what the hell?" I laughed. 

"Let's do this." June said, as Nyla bounded away.

"Hey! Wait up!" Zuko yelled. 

We all climbed on Appa, and followed Nyla to the destroyed outer wall of Ba Sing Se.

"We're going to Ba Sing Se?" Zuko asked. 

"Your uncle's somewhere beyond the wall. Nyla's getting twitchy so he can't be too far. Good luck," June walked away, leaving us at the wall.

"It's been a long day. Let's camp and start our search again at dawn." Zuko said. 

***

Zuko and I slept on Appa's tail, with Katara, Sokka, and Suki not far off. Toph slept in a rock tent.